• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is that MLG or Paxton

IML Gear Cream!
I was referring to the "ronnie being blind" part. I know who wrote the song.

If you look at the guys he's picking to run gear he will not choose anyone who bashed medlab or russianstar.

I know of at least one of those logs that'll be done in crayon with boogers smeared on the back...

I see you are still a rep, so that makes you a whore too right? Sorry, I don't have all day to hang out here, some of us are legit bodybuilders that actually train. Yes, I know that's a new concept for you guys, but we do exist.

Its good to see you Icon... Generally you only post when you are repping, whoring yourself for reviews and free gear or are about to start repping a new lab. Id say any of those are most likely possibilites in this case.

I see you are still a rep, so that makes you a whore too right? Sorry, I don't have all day to hang out here, some of us are legit bodybuilders that actually train. Yes, I know that's a new concept for you guys, but we do exist.

Odd you are active when you are being paid but silent when not... You had time to post non stop when you repped MLG and RC.. Apparently you were in off season and had time to post and not train i guess.... How did you have all that time to "hang out here?" Also how did you become an NPC using MLG and other shit labs? And why are you posting niw that you have a new order in with a new sponsor?? New rep spot coming soon? I will bookmark this convo as you are a reputable gent.

Your faggotry is transparent and your bullshit is even more so. You only post here to get free shit you have zero ties to this place. Fucking schill who will push anything and not think twice about it. Enjoy your next rep spot i will😘😘😘😘😘

Odd you are active when you are being paid but silent when not... You had time to post non stop when you repped MLG and RC.. Apparently you were in off season and had time to post and not train i guess.... How did you have all that time to "hang out here?" Also how did you become an NPC using MLG and other shit labs? And why are you posting niw that you have a new order in with a new sponsor?? New rep spot coming soon? I will bookmark this convo as you are a reputable gent.

Your faggotry is transparent and your bullshit is even more so. You only post here to get free shit you have zero ties to this place. Fucking schill who will push anything and not think twice about it. Enjoy your next rep spot i will
200.gif

Get Shredded!
I have a vial of tren e from Hammer and RC.

Which should I pin first or should I mix them ?

true story

Let me know what batch number on the RC Tren roid. I've got eight laying around

exp: 6-23-17

I got it around July 2014.

I said I would never run tren e again but I'm addicted to mental instability.

I ordered from them right when they popped up, at least at imf.

I know there test e was good.

I never had a problem with anything. Multiple labs done and progress did as well.

Did they skip out on orders ?

I stopped following every thread about every lab. My instinct with RC was that they were new and it would be bad business to send out bunk gears off the jump. I wish I would have ordered about 100 or so vials from them in hind sight.

correction

I have gamma tren e. it's from a year ago too.

Ive had gamma test cyp and deca. Great gear.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

As much as I hate ordering overseas, pharma is the only way to go. I'm sick of these domestic ugls that go down and pop up under a diff name and continually run the same scam over and over.

Pharma grade from sponsors that have been around for 5+ years is what I'm mostly going to stick with now. Especially after being ignored and somewhat fucked by one of the main domestic sponsors on this board.

Did they skip out on orders ?

I stopped following every thread about every lab. My instinct with RC was that they were new and it would be bad business to send out bunk gears off the jump. I wish I would have ordered about 100 or so vials from them in hind sight.
They sent everything out and fulfilled all orders when they closed shop but, quality might have been an issue.

I've changed my mind.

Be cautious of certain sponsors selling pharm grade gear because a lot, A LOT, are counterfake. Doesn't mean they don't have hormone in them and IMO you are better off buying the knock offs because they are most likely better quality but then again some could put more emphasis on packing and let quality slip.

I do know that a couple sponsors here sell pharm grade test for cheaper than you could buy it at a pharmacy.

So my point....You can say WP is ugl all day but I have zero doubts that you can test any product and it will always come back dosed and labeled correct.

As far as price with WP, I've never payed more in the end than what you pay with most labs but I did order at least 1k at a time.

I've had no complaints with MFL. There test cyp and tne is good.

Eventually all labs go south.

All of gamma products are good to the best of my infinite knowledge

I like the gamma guys honestly. Orge was trying to bring new approach to the process which will probably be standard in the near future. It was just his inteoduction to this new protocol that needed work.

Back