• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ADVICE APPRECIATED! 330 mgs Epiandrosterone 1-androsterone 4-androsterone

PHnoob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, i just turned 22 and im looking to start my first PH cycle. I've ran 3 SARM cycles prior. I took Olympus Lab's Mass GH Which consists of Ibutamoren at 10mg per seving and LGD at 4mg per serving cycle 4/4/8/8/12/12 and 10/10/20/20/30/30. I recovered quite well using Medieval labs Mega PCT for 3 weeks along with Cavaliers prostate support blend.I had bloods prior to cycle with my t levels being 832ng/dl and bloods amount a month post PCT and t levels came in at 819. I'm now looking to start my first PH cycle. I'll be running SuperMandro by hard rock supplements (330mg 1-Androsterone) Androvar by hard rock supplements (300mg Epiandrosterone) and finally Andro the Giant by hard rock supplement (330mg 4-Androsterone) I'd like you guys thoughts on what a proper pct would be for this cycle? Seeing as its PH's i was gonna go with a mildPCT of Anabolic Triad by Platinum Labs and Eradicate during PCT by Black Stone and Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs im not sure if a SERM would be necessary for a cycle of PHs some say yes some say its overkill so i was going to go with a happy medium of using BLR's Rebirth which has SERM like properties. Does anyone see any flaw or have any advice as to whether id need a better PCT or a change to my cycle or any suggestions on things to use on cycle to negate sides? Im open to all help as im a PH noob. Thanks in advance!

You're not going to get much advice in regards to PH cycles on this forum, brother. We are all juice-monkeys and use the real thing.

SuperDMZ from IML

How many bottles of DMZ will i need for a cycle and would you suggest a 4 week or 6 week cycle? seeing as im newer? I know that its a bit underdosed in dmz and some argue you need to buy multiple bottle for a full cycle, whats your take? Thank you

I did 3 ph cycles before my first real cycle. Nothing since has given me as bad of side effects as those first ph cycles. Biggest regret I have. If I could do it over I wouldn't start injections any earlier but I'd of just skipped doing those ph cycles.

I did 3 ph cycles before my first real cycle. Nothing since has given me as bad of side effects as those first ph cycles. Biggest regret I have. If I could do it over I wouldn't start injections any earlier but I'd of just skipped doing those ph cycles.

How long ago was that? And what pros did you use? Im aiming to use non-methylated more mild pros though, so the sides shouldnt be as pronounced?

Actually meso will run you off on the sarm and ph questions.

I've heard about that but many places say its underdosed, how many bottles would i need to run for an effective 5 week cycle at my week? Thank you

That is something you need to decide for yourself. I would recommend the lowest possible dose to start an adjust from there.

As far as quality, No one can compare with Ironmag products. Accurately dosed and what is written on the label is what is inside the bottle.

I believe everything is 30% off at the moment.

Meso

All this guy is doing is advertising for a website. Mrs Ups or something.

Get this yahoo the fuck otta here :paddle:

How long ago was that? And what pros did you use? Im aiming to use non-methylated more mild pros though, so the sides shouldnt be as pronounced?

I think it was around 2004 I started with superdrol and then did 2 with epistane. I did a pct after each one with research chems nolvadex. With the superdrol I got rebound gyno a month or 2 after the pct. Ended up having to get letro to knock it down and had rebound after rebound of gyno for months and months. Epistane wasn't bad but lost every bit of the gains within a few months of pct each time.

Dollar for dollar I got way more gains (that I kept) with a real test cycle. Felt better, looked better, and enjoyed it more too. There was so much mis-information out there initially about superdrol.

All this guy is doing is advertising for a website. Mrs Ups or something.

Get this yahoo the fuck otta here :paddle:

I've been conned.

Must be slipping. I need to up the dose apparently.

Back