• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Guns!

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
What are you hunting and at what distance? 7mm MAG is great for elk, but will field dress a white tail.
I have a pretty serious AR 15 build that is for accuracy, and should drop a bear at 100m.

Someone told me to stick with 30.06... And I'm looking at the Remington 710... Honestly I don't know what I'm hunting yet... I live in middle of the desert.. I want to go back to my home town and hunt some deer or go south and get some elk but I can't say at the moment

12 g worked good at droping my ex girlfriend at 20 yards. Jk, she was my wife

I love sticking with the 556 and 308 but I reload so it's cheaper for me to do that the 30 06 is an awesome hunting rifle

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Nothing wrong with 30.06 for deer 100m or less. Wouldn't use it for elk, though.
I'm not sure where you're at, but here that is a $200 rifle. Throw a badass optic and still $300 tops. GUN FRIENDLY STATE, THOUGH

Nothing wrong with 30.06 for deer 100m or less. Wouldn't use it for elk, though.
I'm not sure where you're at, but here that is a $200 rifle. Throw a badass optic and still $300 tops. GUN FRIENDLY STATE, THOUGH

Yeah I just looked at some prices online and they are no where near 400.... I does come with some ammonia and a bipod and scope but Stilll

Yeah I just looked at some prices online and they are no where near 400.... I does come with some ammonia and a bipod and scope but Stilll

Ammonia? What's he want u to do clean the floors after you kill an elk lol

They came with a cheap scope. I would never own a 700 Rem. Too many horror stories, misfires, deaths you name it.
For $400 look.at a Marlin lever action in 30/06

It's the 710 model that's why it's cheap.. Made with a lot of plastic parts... Unreliable is what I'm reading now... And they go for 300 online everywhere.. And I ment ammo not ammonia lmao

Hahaha I would try and find a 700 308 great stoping power and easy to find ammo but the 30 06 is great if you want to go with it

Def go bolt for hunting and make sure you get a decent scope too

Get Shredded!
Don't go real cheap. Savage makes a hell of a rifle. Thompson Center make a budget model also that I love. Killed many deer in Florida with it. My favorite calipers is .270. That and 30-06 will kill any animal in North America. You just have to choose the correct grain of bullet and know how to shoot your rifle and different distances.

These little Florida deer don't need but a 90-130gr bullet. Elk and northern deer because they are denser need a 180gr. I've taken 300yd shots with my rifle on 2 separate occasions.

Optics will make your life easier with a lower end rifle.

8mm Mauser. Accurate and whatever you shoot will be fucked up.

f3mausvz24a.jpg

Don't go real cheap. Savage makes a hell of a rifle. Thompson Center make a budget model also that I love. Killed many deer in Florida with it. My favorite calipers is .270. That and 30-06 will kill any animal in North America. You just have to choose the correct grain of bullet and know how to shoot your rifle and different distances.

These little Florida deer don't need but a 90-130gr bullet. Elk and northern deer because they are denser need a 180gr. I've taken 300yd shots with my rifle on 2 separate occasions.

Optics will make your life easier with a lower end rifle.

x2 on the savage's, best bang for the buck and usually tack drivers

I love sticking with the 556 and 308 but I reload so it's cheaper for me to do that the 30 06 is an awesome hunting rifle

Do you reload pistol too?

x2 on the savage's, best bang for the buck and usually tack drivers

Very good guns. Get one with the accu-trigger tho.
Also Ruger makes the American rifle that isn't expensive and has solid reviews. Remington 700 sps is a great gun.

Go with a .270 or a .308 and you're good for anything in North America

No not those kind of guns... I'm taking about rifles!! What are the best hunting rifles out there for cheap... What caliber should one go with ?
Depends on your game....a ,270 will kill anything in N. America. ...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

. My favorite calipers is .270. That and 30-06 will kill any animal in North America. You just have to choose the correct grain of bullet and know how to shoot your rifle and different distances..
I swear I didn't read this before I posted. ...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Back