• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why we refuse to take no as a answer

logan7272

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The reason we are the way we are?? No one can explain a body builders mentality. Or a power lifters mentality etc... We just refuse to give up. Even when their is no fight. It's something with you that constantly screams. "You have got to get better"!!! It's almost as if we were born in the wrong time. Vikings prided themselves on being better than everyone else being stronger than everyone else. The Spartans looked at weakness as a disease and would kill their own and only bred the strongest. The American Indian until you went out and killed sumthin with your bare fucking hand you were not a man and could not join the tribe. So the next time someone tells you you only can do what you do cus you " juice " all the time. Stare that average motherfucker down and tell him no ITS IN MY FUCKING BLOOD!!!!!

I always say the difference between me and 90 plus percent of the gym goers... is I'm willing to and enjoy going to hell for a minute at the end every set. That's why I'm there. To go where your not designed to go.

16 squat rep. Set number 30. Full tilt on the stairaster. Packing a gd lunch everyday. Truck hatch full.of wet shirts
S

Last edited:
Damn DJ said it all . That fucking test is sweet but it don't lift no weights.

Average and mediocre suck. "Strong enough" sucks. Not being better than you were before sucks.

Shit and all this time I thought it was because of small penis syndrome....

I don't accept no from chicks either. So what I'm on one of those lists that the public can access to learn about their neighborhood.

Back