• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can anyone help?

Kungfu_0691

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the first time I'm having to find a supplier because I'm usually local. What reputable source would you guys recommend and how do I get in touch with them. Any help is appreciated

^This. Good sources to come from the blue landslide sloppy

Grasshopper..... when you can snatch the pebbles from my hand you will have found what you are looking for. ..

It just doesn't work that way man . You have to do your own research . Read ,read and then read some more. Source checking section ,don't believe everything you read in a sponsor's subforum

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If you head over to the lab testing section and source checking and reviews it will be very clear which companies are trustworthy and have good product. There is a lot of options. The problem with someone "telling" you who to use is that if you do use them and something goes wrong then it is on that person. Atleast thats why I wont tell anyone.

If you look around enough you will see :)

Good luck

It just doesn't work that way man . You have to do your own research . Read ,read and then read some more. Source checking section ,don't believe everything you read in a sponsor's subforum

I'm new to this type of thing and didn't know which direction to head, I'm afraid of getting scammed is all. But I'll be sure to check the soul checking section for sure thanks

yw, just take your time

Spend some time here and make some friends. You never know...maybe one will just appear and slap you right in the face!

Back