• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Sponsored Log Marvel

marvel32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have linked up with PSL to start a log on their products. I am currently a little under 4 weeks out from a competition and I am currently using another vendor.*
The day after the show thought I will begin my rebound with PSL products. I have received all of my merchandise for the rebound which will last 6 weeks. If PSL likes the log up to that point we may continue on with them supplying cruise products. I am planning on blood test during week 5 or 6 of rebound and then another blood test midway thru cruise cycle so that everyone can see the differences in levels and see the true strength and nature of the products.

My rebound will begin with 1 week of front loading all of my gear that will be a 2 separate shots of 200 mg of NPP, 1 shot of 400 mg and 1 shot of 200 mg of Test Cyp and 2 separate shots of Primo Depot. Then starting the 2nd week I will be on 200 mg NPP weekly, 400 mg Test Cyp weekly and 300 mg Primo Depot weekly. I was also given a pack of Aromasin (exemestane) to run.*

NPP 200 mg weekly
Test Cyp 400 mg weekly
Primo Depot 300 mg weekly

I plan on following a low volume approach after the show. Not really DC but with have some techniques like rest pause sets and stretching. I'll be trying out a low volume approach going with a 5-6 day split to try and hit my weak areas multiple times a week. Right now the focus will be on legs and back getting the extra days along with 3 times a week trap training thrown in. If the judges at my upcoming show say something else requires more attention then that may take precedence. I plan on keeping my current coach into the off season which I have never done so will hopefully keep the body fat levels in check and looking at adding some modest amounts of muscle in the rebound.

Now I know some on here don’t believe in rebound gains but I do think something is to be said for the large jump from deficit into surplus after a show with the right amount of cardio, training and good nutrition.*

Now as for PSL the rep that I worked with never asked for specific language or guided me to say anything contrary to my honest opinion. He was very helpful and encouraging. I have never been a rep or done a sponsored log so to speak so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I got my tracking number on 10-7-15 and the goods were delivered on 10-14-15 which in my opinion is amazing for international travel. Now I wasn’t able to get the goods till later due to a signature being required. All of the contents were nicely packaged and the clear labeling looks awesome. I’m excited to give this a run after my show, have used NPP once before but never ran Primo so I don’t have an preconceived notions will go in with an open mind an relay everything back to you guys in 100% honesty.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Nice intro bro. I'll be following.

Thanks I'll be going over PIP, injection sites, physical and mental changes and some progress pics. May throw in nutrition and a few workouts from time to this me.

Bro,

May I ask your current stats?

Currently 5'10" 231 lbs and dropping gonna make heavyweight with a slight chance of doing light heavies. Working out 7 days a week 2 hours of cardio a day. Grindin!

Can't wait to follow and we know u will tell us the truth if u do or do not like the product or if there is anything we need to change good luck grow bro grow

Down to 225 at just under 3 weeks, looking to compete around 218 lbs to be as shredded as possible this go around

Keep it up bro. Pain is pleasure.

​Best of luck with the comp brother! Looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this one :)

For sure excited to give products a try.

IML Gear Cream!
Down to 225 at just under 3 weeks, looking to compete around 218 lbs to be as shredded as possible this go around

If u ever need advice or tips email or pm me been doing this 20 years yes I'm old lol

For sure excited to give products a try.

Keep us posted about the Primo, many people are asking about it!

Keep us posted about the Primo, many people are asking about it!
Never ran Primo so really excited for that one in particular

Feeling a little more energized today than normal, really looking forward to training after the show. The first week will be kinda of an instinctual thing to see what feels good but most likely Legs, Back & chest/shoulder day. After that I have a laid out plan for the rebound using a style I have never done. I have always been a volume guy and use the heaviest weights I can for the reps prescribed. I follow a lot of John Meadows ideologies but I'm throwing that to the wind for the rebound. Gonna followed the ideology of Jordan Peters which breaks down like this:

Saturday - Chest & Shoulder (John Meadows workouts since I'm a member) & Low Rep Traps (3 sets)

Sunday - Back (Heavy) 16 - 20 sets

Monday - Heavy Legs 4 -5 sets (JP Style), Arms 4-8 sets each side, & moderate rep Traps (3 sets)

Tuesday - off

Wednesday - 2nd Chest 8-12 sets, High Rep Legs 4-5 sets (JP Style) & High rep Traps (3 sets)

Thursday - Off

Friday - Heavy Legs 4-5 sets (JP Style) & High Rep (pump) 2nd Back

Going to try low volume high frequency on my legs and if it works may try it on my back which I feel I am lacking in width.

Feeling a little more energized today than normal, really looking forward to training after the show. The first week will be kinda of an instinctual thing to see what feels good but most likely Legs, Back & chest/shoulder day. After that I have a laid out plan for the rebound using a style I have never done. I have always been a volume guy and use the heaviest weights I can for the reps prescribed. I follow a lot of John Meadows ideologies but I'm throwing that to the wind for the rebound. Gonna followed the ideology of Jordan Peters which breaks down like this:

Saturday - Chest & Shoulder (John Meadows workouts since I'm a member) & Low Rep Traps (3 sets)

Sunday - Back (Heavy) 16 - 20 sets

Monday - Heavy Legs 4 -5 sets (JP Style), Arms 4-8 sets each side, & moderate rep Traps (3 sets)

Tuesday - off

Wednesday - 2nd Chest 8-12 sets, High Rep Legs 4-5 sets (JP Style) & High rep Traps (3 sets)

Thursday - Off

Friday - Heavy Legs 4-5 sets (JP Style) & High Rep (pump) 2nd Back

Going to try low volume high frequency on my legs and if it works may try it on my back which I feel I am lacking in width.

Thats an interesting routine.. Would you mind going a bit more in depth as far as your plan?

Thats an interesting routine.. Would you mind going a bit more in depth as far as your plan?
Not sure what you mean? I'll post some workouts once I start.

Ha ha I want monster everything

Get Shredded!
Thanks Marvel...I'll be watching your progress and insight.

​Contest should be coming up in the next day or so right? Let us know how you do!

So time for the rundown of the last few days.

Friday

Morning weight was 214, began my carb up and drinking two gallons of water before 8 pm

Got in a moderate volume back workout with some laterals throw in.

At weigh ins Friday night after my fifth meal weighed 218 and slotted as a heavyweight.

Saturday

Up bright and early 3 meals of in before prejudging. Last hour before smashed some salt and honey to stave off cramps and get the last bit of carbs in.

On stage with 7 other heavyweights (8 total including me) very competitive class. Split into two lines of 4 for quarter turns and a few mandatories. Then put us back on line and called out 5. I was center stage in the lineup and never moved. They moved the guys to my right and had us go thru each mandatory at least twice some 3 times. My legs were beginning to fade towards the end but finally they let the top 4 go so after prejudging I knew top 4 for sure. Then after looking at pics a video of prejudging my family took I was confident in saying I could be placed 1 – 3. My goal going into the show was 1st or 2nd since it was my first year as a heavyweight.

Finals come up and take forever because it’s a big show and a lot of people have 60 second routines. Still hitting honey and salt before the stage for some minor cramps. I ended up getting 2nd place. The guy that beat me had a slightly bigger back and was 1-2% lower in body fat. All things that can be fixed by staying leaner in the off season and smashing back hardcore.

Once I have either the professional stage pics I order or the photo shoot pics I did on Sunday I will post some up so you can see where I started with PSL products.

Sunday

I did a photo shoot in the morning after 30 mins of HIIT cardio. Then did legs with my girlfriend in the evening more a high rep style just to get blood in the muscles. Will be slowly creeping towards the heavy weight just didn’t want to try to break records the day after a show.

Sunday night I inject PSL NPP at 200 mg, PSL Test Cyp at 400 mg and PSL Primo Depot at 200 mg. I am front loading my first week and these totals will drop after the first week. I will be injecting twice a week. I split the injections up into 3 pins and hit upper left glute, upper right glute and right quad. The oil flowed smoothly and got a slow injections. No PIP and no ball of oil sitting in my glutes. A little soreness in quad but very minor.

Monday

Did morning cardio for 45 mins.

Followed a John Meadows Chest and shoulder workout from his site I am a member of and throw on some triceps too. Did 30 mins cardio. This week I will be lifting instinctually and will move to a more dedicated strategy next Saturday.

Am also using PSL Exemestane right now at 25 mg daily but will switch that to 12.5 on Saturday.

I achieved my best look on stage to date and we are full speed ahead. A few trusted friends in the sport told me that had me in first the whole show. I’m not upset I’m happy with 2nd and realized it was probably pretty close. Now I did this with another vendor and I feel this is why you can trust that I will give an unbiased opinion of the PSL products because if they aren’t working for me then I will go with the other vendor. I have no time to waste to keep this train moving the right direction.

Marvel,

Great info.

Concerning your Primo Depot weekly dose, what will you be pinning weekly after your front loading?

Thanks
Ldog

Marvel,

Great info.

Concerning your Primo Depot weekly dose, what will you be pinning weekly after your front loading?

Thanks
Ldog
It will drop down to 150 mg twice a week so 300 mg total.

e2ff0de69efef49ce0c9e2003fc7a850.jpg

25ce72a2482757d26d4acb13adee661d.jpg

6829d2c589819f0b26b568a693b69ffb.jpg

32e4c596837f45cad62a3cd32670d1fc.jpg

These are what I have so far, once I get better quality ones I'll throw some up.

Marvel

Very impressive my friend! You should be proud of your hard work and dedication. When is your next contest?

Not sure yet gonna put together a plan with the coach soon

​You're tellin me the guy in the red all the way to the left of the pic beat you for 1st place?

No first place is in purple in the center

Back