• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Sponsored Log Marvel

IML Gear Cream!
This week I wanted to go over my most recent blood work. These tests were done after 65 days of no injections. Trying to figure out half lives and when everything was actually out of my system is above my head, so I’ll just say 7-8 weeks off of everything. Some parts that I think are key were my ALT & AST being lower than previous tests however I still was working out, so AST was just slightly above the range but nothing I am concerned about. My testosterone level was abysmal, it was a 70. The weird thing is that I was still progressing slowly in the gym and didn’t see a huge drop in performance. The place where I felt that low level the most was mentally. I was definitely more emotional, and my sex drive wasn’t what I was used to. The ability was there but I didn’t feel the drive to initiate things. Along with that my estradiol was below 15 but that makes sense since there wasn’t really anything to aromatize. FSH & LH were also low which again makes sense for low test levels. The lipid panel was really good, everything was in range and my HDL was the highest it’s been in 4+ years. Now that’s not to say that they couldn’t be better, but I believe anyone looking at my blood work wouldn’t be able to guess I’ve been on AAS without a break for 4-5 years.
Overall, I don’t think I took any huge steps backward, anything that was lost should be added back within the next couple weeks of being back on cycle and pushing the intensity higher than before. We are starting on a cruise dose with 200 mg per week of testosterone and 100 mg per week of Masteron. After 6-7 weeks I want to look at moving up to 300 mg test weekly and 100 mg Masteron weekly. I also have some other goals with health that I believe I can improve on while doing this. My hydration wasn’t as good as it could be, so I am improving that, and I plan to get a better EGFR number here in the next couple months. Lastly my A1c that is not listed here increased so another goal is to get that back down. I’m in better shape than I usually am but I still have some work to do when it comes to insulin sensitivity.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back