• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Sponsored Log Marvel

IML Gear Cream!
No first place is in purple in the center

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Lol, of course...I'm an idiot.

Damn man...that's awfully close. You definitely have him beat on quads. It would be interesting to see a side by side of the two of you in various poses to compare.

Update on the last few days

Thursday

Last front load shot 200 mg NPP, 200 mg Test Cyp & 200 mg Primo Depot. Went with the left and right lower glute area. No pip and a very smooth injection. I have felt the oil in the glutes but that’s to be expected since I also loaded some into the upper glutes a few days before. Just hit some cardio for 40 mins.

Friday

Morning cardio for 45 mins.

No lifting since tomorrow is the start of my planned out workouts. Did some evening cardio for 40 mins.

Saturday

Weighed in at 220 lbs just 2 lbs above weight where I weighed in for competition which I am happy about. I usually binge and gain a lot but not doing that this year. I’m having 1-2 cheats per day while still doing cardio and lifting. So mostly likely the 2 lbs is water. As I continue in the rebound and really get the gear flowing I’m expecting some good gains while holding conditioning.

Started my planned workouts and moving away from the training whatever I feel like. Did a John Meadows Chest and shoulder workout pulled directly from his website. Did 2 cardio sessions 1 fasted in the morning for 30 mins and one at night after lifting for 20 mins.

Injected 100 mg NPP, 200 mg Test C & 150 mg Primo. This will be my bi weekly doses from here on out till the rebound is over. Went with the left quad and left tricep. Got a little pip in the left tricep and a little swelling but nothing more than usual with a tricep injections. Smooth sailing in the quad area.

Sunday

No morning cardio but did hit a hard back day.

Magnum Row 4 x 6-8* 200* 205* 210* 215
Lat Pulldown 4 x 8-10* 105* 120* 130* 135
Single Arm Barbell Row 4 x 8-10* 35* 45* 50* 55 with partials till failure
Single Arm Underhand Pull down 4 x 10-12* 90* 95* 95* 95 with partials till failure
Deadlift 4 x 8-10* 185* 185* 195* 195

Cardio 20 mins on treadmill

Nutrition still isn’t nailed down having mostly clean food with 1-2 cheats day per day.

Morning cardio is 3-5 days ranging from 30-45 minutes

And cardio in the afternoon or after lifting is 4-6 days a week at 20-40 mins.

Have check-ins with Coach tonight and should be getting macros to hit in off season soon.

Mind sharing with us here what the John Meadows and JP workout specifics are?

Mind sharing with us here what the John Meadows and JP workout specifics are?
I can't share the john meadows cause its part of what you get for a paying membership but will cover JP specifics for leg workouts

Hmmm.. Never mind, don't bother sharing information with the community.

So hear is an explanation of the JP (Jordan Peters) style of doing things which is low volume high frequency. I took this directly off his Trained by Jordan Peters Facebook page. I will be hitting legs 3 times a week with low volume. The theory is that this will give my legs 3 chances to grow. So Monday, Wednesday & Friday I will do legs. Monday is low reps, Wednesday is high reps and Friday if you feel fully recovered back to low reps or if you aren’t recovered stay with high reps, each day you only do 4-5 sets. I took this as working sets so made sure to get in 2-4 warm up sets with each exercise to get some volume and to warm them up. You have to really blast the intensity on these in my opinion. Weight should be the heaviest you can handle in the rep range designated. You should also do all heavy lifting first so depending on what you combine with legs you may do legs first or last.

Monday Legs, Arms & Traps

Lying Leg Curl – 4 warm up sets – 2 x 10 110 132 (with partials on the end of each set) going to move up in weight

Squat – 3 warm up sets – feet a little wider than shoulder with - *side note I’m also working towards a few goals set out by Dante Trudel. He has stated you won’t see a guy with weak legs that can squat 405 for 15 reps so I’m progressively working my way towards that goal* - 3 x 15 245 245 255 (next week will start at 255 for 2 sets and if I feel good will move up to 265 progressive overload and making my way to 405 inch by inch)

DB Hammer curls 4 x 15 25 30 30 35
Single Arm Preacher Curls 3 x 20 15 15 20
Triangle Bar Cable Tricep Extension 3 x 10 105 120 135
Single Rope Cable Tricep Extension 3 x 15 45 50 55 with partials and negatives till failure

DB Shrugs (1 sec contraction) 3 x 12 45 50 55 I also follow JP style of Traps which is 3 days of trap training with only 3 sets done on each day in a low rep, moderate rep and high rep days.

Cardio 30 mins.

Nutrition was pretty clean cheated with 2 McDonald’s sausage biscuits for breakfast and 1 skinny cow ice cream sandwich before bed. Sent update pics to coach and holding conditioning so hopeful macros will be high.

First and foremost, I have a lot of respect that you decline to post any information regarding the services that you are receiving from your personal trainer, that shows noble character and loyalty... personal trainers struggle enough as it is no need to cut their throat anymore!

I appreciate the information that you have shared, I will make sure this does not get lost in the archives and everyone can learn from this

First and foremost, I have a lot of respect that you decline to post any information regarding the services that you are receiving from your personal trainer, that shows noble character and loyalty... personal trainers struggle enough as it is no need to cut their throat anymore!

I appreciate the information that you have shared, I will make sure this does not get lost in the archives and everyone can learn from this
Thank you, I respect John a lot so unless he puts it on his Facebook or public forum I'll keep it to myself.

Get Shredded!
Thank you Marvel. I may start applying some of these principles in my training. My body and training is in need of another shock and this may be it.

We appreciate your loyalty.

Thank you Marvel. I may start applying some of these principles in my training. My body and training is in need of another shock and this may be it.

We appreciate your loyalty.
Glad you enjoy the log so far going over a lot of first.
First time trying the high frequency training.
First time running PSL.
First time running Primo.
I'll do my best to give accurate feedback. If the high frequency works may use on shoulders or back.

Glad you enjoy the log so far going over a lot of first.
First time trying the high frequency training.
First time running PSL.
First time running Primo.
I'll do my best to give accurate feedback. If the high frequency works may use on shoulders or back.

Marvel,

Do you think you weekly dose of Primo is sufficient? For most guys, 500-700mg every week is the sweet spot.

I did some research and for my purposes and belief on starting on the low end of gear I feel like its helping. I think all 3 compounds are giving me a well rounded effect while not being as harsh as my prep cycle was.

Quick Update:

Wednesday
Did 40 mins morning cardio. Wednesday was the 2nd day in my 3 times a week legs. It was high rep legs so I completed it after my 2nd chest workout.

Incline DB Bench 4 x 12 65 65 70 75 with partials till failure

Superset
Cable Fly’s (Downward Angle) 4 x 20 30 35 45 45
Strive Target Loading Neutral Grip Press 4 x 15 120 130 150 150 (last 4 were assisted)

Leg Extensions – started with lightest weight and did 15 reps with each plate as a warm up set till I got to working weight – 1 x 15 70

Leg Press – 2 warm up sets – 3 x 20-30 narrow tear drop focus 6 plates for 30 reps
shoulder width 8 plates for 30 reps
Wide width 10 plates for 30 reps

Adduction Machine – warmed up starting at lightest plate and worked my way to starting weight –
1 x 15 110 lbs Rest pause style (15 reps – 14 reps – 10 reps) so really need to go up in weight since I got so many reps after initial start.

Standing Ab Cable Crunch – 4 x 30 30 35 45 45

Neck Machine circuit – hit all 4 ways your neck can travel twice with 10 lbs on first set and 20 lbs on 2nd set

I was really energized this workout so did some stuff just too waste time and get the energy out before I did cardio.

40 mins of cardio after lifting.

After shower I injected my normal dosage 100 NPP, 200 Test C & 150 Primo. Went with the right Tricep and right upper glute. Very smooth flow did get a little bubbling out on the glute which doesn’t normally happen so may have to improve my z tracking method or get a slightly bigger air bubble behind the oil. Tricep went smooth. Waited about 10 mins then took a small paint roller to the muscle for 3-5 mins and no PIP the next day and no knot in the Tricep. Had a small knot in glute but nothing out of the ordinary.

Thursday

Did a HIIT team workout with my gf’s coach’s team. Was difficult just do to my size and not so much the weights just not something my body is use to so a good shock and something different to burn calories. Then pigged out and ate what my heart desired for thanksgiving. All while taking my GDA’s (Glucose disposal agents).*

Also I'd like to note the last few days I've noticed an up tick in my sex drive which to me is a confirmation of the gear kicking in always notice this after test seems to hit a certain level.

Once again...great info. Your work ethic seems very strong! The PSL/EP product line will continue to impress you.

Thanks again.

Friday

Decided the night before that since I had to go to work I wouldn’t be doing morning cardio and instead enjoyed the extra sleep.

Do to the limited hours of our normal gym we hit up a 24 hr gym and got a pretty decent workout in.

Workout: Legs (4-5) & 2nd Back (16) workout

DB stiff legged deads (3/4 of normal ROM) 2 x 10 – 3 warm up sets working up to working weight – 45’s (90) for 10 reps, 50’s (100) for 10 reps followed by a drop set using 40’s (80) then 30’s (60)

Narrow Stance Hack Squat (really trying to focus on quad sweep) 3 x 8-10 2 plates - 2 plates & 50 lbs - 4 plates

Hammer Pulldown Variation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy0Ud-GvhWw this is the link to the exercise from John Meadows however I changed it up even more I added a third phase where you grab the bar (not the handle) and focus on hitting the lats without moving the scapula – 4 x 8-8-8 45’s 60’s 70’s 80’s
Meadows Rows 4 x 10 25 35 45 55 with partials till failure (link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrB4QO1E_AU)

Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown 4 x 15 110 120 130 140
Close Grip Low Row 4 x 20 60 60 80 90

Decline Ab Crunch 3 x 20 bodyweight 10 10

40 mins cardio

Saturday

Woke up and did 45 mins of fasted cardio. Started my macros from the coach. Current macros are 375 Protein, 100 carbs & 45 fat. Looking to keep any fat gain to a minimum while my body resets the next couple weeks. Hoping my conditioning stays and will be able to up calories soon. Hunger is picking up each day.

Completed a John Meadows chest and shoulder workout along with 3 sets of Low Rep Traps.

Did 20 mins of HIIT and 20 mins of a slow walk for cardio after.

Followed my normal injection protocol, I used a slin pin to put .6 ml into my right lateral delt then split the rest up into right and left quad. Got a little tightness in right quad but still nothing out of the normal pain wise. Very easy injection and smooth flow even out of the slin pin.

Sunday

Woke up and did 45 mins of fasted cardio. Got a few meals in but no carbs until I started training, during which I had one scoop of Intra MD.

Back (22) I kicked up the volume by 2 sets from last week’s workout.

Underhand single arm DB Row 4 x 6-8 60 70 80 90
Lat Pulldown 4 x 6-8 135 150 165 180
Single Barbell Row with 1 chain 3 x 8-10 40+chain 50+chain 65+chain with partials till failure
Incline Bench Close Grip Pulldown (JOJ) 3 x 8-10 90 120 150 with partials till failure
Single Underhand Pulldown (1 sec contraction on each rep) 4 x 10-12 95 95 100 100
Deadlift 4 x 8-10 195 195 205 205

So this workout will look a lot like last weeks. I changed out one exercise to hit a certain part of my upper back and I added in an exercise to account for increased volume. I added the chain to my Single Barbell Row because it makes the contraction part harder due to the increased weight at the top which changes the strength curve which will hopefully spark new growth. I can’t find the link for the Incline movement I learned from Johnny Jackson but you lay on an incline bench with your head to a cable machine then you pulldown on a close grip attachment. It’s sort of like a pullover and close grip pulldown hybrid. Now if you compare this to last Sundays workouts on the exercises that didn’t change I went up in weight. I’m a big believer in progressive overload. Sure the CNS will get better and more efficient allowing you to lift heavier at first but then as time goes on the CNS won’t improve anymore and it will just be your muscle having to become stronger. As the muscle gets stronger it will have to grow to certain extent. I uses certain rep ranges as well to facilitate the strength gain along with the size gain. I never really go below 5 -6 reps.

Didn’t do any cardio, have decided since my back is my weak point this would be my no cardio after lifting day. I don’t want to turn on AMPk at all and want mTor to stay on as long as possible to facilitate protein synthesis.

Great info Marvel!
Thanks, doing my best to really go in depth and make it worthwhile for PSL trusting me with free product

Weighed 233 lbs Monday morning with good conditioning.

595bc335262c6390950a011430af110b.jpg

6690cc99ac4c8b6f9601922737b4988b.jpg

Woke up to snow so decided to sleep in and not do morning cardio.

Mondays is Heavy Legs (low volume high frequency) and arms. You’ll notice this is similar to my workout last Monday with just heavier weights. All about progressive overload.

Lying Leg Curl – 4 warm up sets working towards max weight – 2 x 10 143 154
*Noticed some tightness in my right quad from swelling and injection on Saturday, made a mental not to only do quad injections after Squat day.*
Barbell Squat 3 x 15 255 255 265
*Got a bit of a lower back pump from doing deadlifts the previous day and squats but nothing unmanageable*

Triangle Attachment Cable Extension 4 x 10 135 150 165 180
Palm Up Cable Extension 3 x 15 30 45 60 with partials till failure
DB Hammer Curls 4 x 15 30 35 35 40
Single DB Preacher Curl 3 x 20 20 20 20 (got a crazy pump from these)
Behind the Back Barbell Shrugs 3 x 12 50 60 70

I haven’t been including it because I do it infrequently but I’ve been trying to incorporate DC (Doggcrapp) type stretching after I finish a specific muscle group. Sometimes I stretch during the workout but I try to save it for after and just pose during the workout to keep blood and tension on muscle group.

I did:

Quad stretch for 45 secs
Hamstring stretch for 45 secs
I used a 20 lb Db to stretch my tricep for 60 secs so will move up to a heavier weight next week
I used 15 lb dbs to stretch biceps on an incline bench for 60 secs so will also move up to heavier weight next week.

Did 20 mins of HIIT and 15 mins of light walking on a treadmill.*

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448997175406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1448997175406.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 62
IML Gear Cream!
Tuesday

Off day from lifting but did morning and evening cardio. Really low energy during evening cardio but was very low carb beforehand and was able to eat all 100 carbs after cardio so felt great after getting those in.

Wednesday

Had a really great workout. My bands from Elite FTS came in that I bought on black Friday. Was so excited stopped by home to pick them up before heading to the gym.

Chest, High Rep Legs & High Rep Traps

DB Incline 4 x 12 - 70 75 80 85 (felt really strong on this first exercise, strength is definitely going up)
Hammer Strength Decline Press with Red Elite bands 3 x 15 55 70 90 with partials till failure (good pump after this one, really want to bring my chest up so trying to push past normal pain limit on chest)

Superset
Standing Cable Fly 3 x 20 - 22’s 27.5’s 33’s
Strive Target Loading Neutral Grip Press 3 x 15 - 65’s 70’s 75’s

Decided to switch it up a bit on legs and hit hamstrings 3 times this week

Reverse Hamstring curl on back extension 2 x 20 bodyweight bodyweight+10 lbs (learned this exercise from Ben Pakulski – it’s the first exercise on the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiO9xVLrGo0 )

Leg Press 3 x 20 – 30 narrow low placement (tear drop focus) 4 plates + 20 lbs x 30 reps shoulder width stance 6 plates + 20 lbs x 30 reps wide stance 8 plates + 20 lbs x 30 reps
Still working the progressive overload and full ROM on leg press and adding tens may look weird on the leg press but I know it’s all working towards getting stronger in that high rep range.

Behind the Back Shrugs 3 x 20 - 30 40 40

Did 20 mins of HIIT & followed that with 15 mins on the treadmill.

Did my normal injection schedule split the total Ml’s (CC’s) up into upper left glute and upper right glute. Smooth clean injection with no blood or loss of oil. No pip or feeling of that ball of oil. Overall I like to hit the larger muscle groups with my injections when possible. I still rotate spots not to build up scar tissue but I feel the larger groups like glutes & quads allow for a more efficient and effective absorption of gear. Now I have no scientific research to support this but I think the anecdotal evidence that most gear users hit the glutes can show us a link to support that theory.

Thursday

Did morning cardio for 35 mins and that will probably be it for today. Heading out of town tomorrow for a little vacation. So macros will be off but workouts and gear schedule should stay intact. Workouts will depend on gyms available.*

Marvel,

Im very impressed with your log and overall knowledge. The PSL team is grateful to have your continued input. With that said, can you give the group an update on your current product protocol. I'm most curious in your thoughts on the Primo.

​I use a lot of BPak's techniques myself. Dude knows his shit. One of the smarter pro's out there.

Marvel,

Im very impressed with your log and overall knowledge. The PSL team is grateful to have your continued input. With that said, can you give the group an update on your current product protocol. I'm most curious in your thoughts on the Primo.
Sure I'm currently running 200 mg NPP, 400 mg Test Cup and 300 mg Primo depot weekly. Those doses are split up into 2 injections one on Saturday and 1 on Wednesday. So most of my doses are low because I am rebounding from a recent competition but looking to take advantage of rebound period. I'm more of a low dose advocate and getting the most out of the least. So far I feel there is a good synergy between the 3 compounds. Test is my base at 400, NPP give me a short ester mass builder and primo gives me that lean gain effect. It looks like I requested too little NPP so probably have about two doses left on that then for the final couple weeks I'll be running Test and Primo so I'll get a better feeling of how those two work together without the nandrolone.

Sure I'm currently running 200 mg NPP, 400 mg Test Cup and 300 mg Primo depot weekly. Those doses are split up into 2 injections one on Saturday and 1 on Wednesday. So most of my doses are low because I am rebounding from a recent competition but looking to take advantage of rebound period. I'm more of a low dose advocate and getting the most out of the least. So far I feel there is a good synergy between the 3 compounds. Test is my base at 400, NPP give me a short ester mass builder and primo gives me that lean gain effect. It looks like I requested too little NPP so probably have about two doses left on that then for the final couple weeks I'll be running Test and Primo so I'll get a better feeling of how those two work together without the nandrolone.

Excellent feedback.....very well written.

Just quick update from vacation so far just been enjoying food and staying active when possible like walking the beach and beach volleyball. The gym us small but I got what I could done. Everything is in kilograms since I'm in a different country.

Sunday
Incline DB press 4 x 15 28kg 28 kg 28kg 28kg
Bench 3 x 10-12 100kg 120kg 110kg
Pec fly machine 4 x 15 15kg 20kg 25kg 35kg drop set
Neutral grip press machine 4 x 21's 50 kg 60kg 70kg 80kg drop set
DB laterals 4 x 10 6kg 8kg 10kg 10kg drop set
Single rear delt cable fly 4 x 20 5kg 6kg 7.5kg 7.5kg
Leg extensions 2 x 20 40kg 50kg
Deadstop leg press 3 x 12 100kg 120kg 140kg drop set and partials till failure.

Just quick update from vacation so far just been enjoying food and staying active when possible like walking the beach and beach volleyball. The gym us small but I got what I could done. Everything is in kilograms since I'm in a different country.

Sunday
Incline DB press 4 x 15 28kg 28 kg 28kg 28kg
Bench 3 x 10-12 100kg 120kg 110kg
Pec fly machine 4 x 15 15kg 20kg 25kg 35kg drop set
Neutral grip press machine 4 x 21's 50 kg 60kg 70kg 80kg drop set
DB laterals 4 x 10 6kg 8kg 10kg 10kg drop set
Single rear delt cable fly 4 x 20 5kg 6kg 7.5kg 7.5kg
Leg extensions 2 x 20 40kg 50kg
Deadstop leg press 3 x 12 100kg 120kg 140kg drop set and partials till failure.

Good for you keeping on the grind even on vacation. I'm the same way. Nothing better than a nice morning lift to look good and pumped at the beach/pool.

I may have missed it....where did you go on vaca?

Took a little vacay to the Dominican republic

Update: Gonna go over everything I can from the last update. Back from Vacation and I'm very happy with myself. Was at an all inclusive but did well in keeping food and alcohol in moderation. Plus I do believe my current cycle helps since I'm not on any fat burners, clen or T3.

Sunday - some cardio walking along the beach and to different areas of the resort nothing intense though.

Monday - Once again everything is in kilograms and had to do my best with the gym available.

Back, Legs, Traps and Abs
Standing Single Arm Cable Rows 5 x 8-10 25kg 30kg 35kg 40kg 45kg
Lat Pulldown 5 x 8-10 50kg 55kg 60kg 60kg 65kg with partials till failure
Close grip row (done on the lat pulldown) 4 x 12 30kg 40kg 50kg drop set
Straight Bar Straight Arm Pulldown 4 x 15 12.5kg 15kg 17.5kg 20kg drop set

Seated DB Good Mornings (shelby Starnes) 5 x 12 10kg's 12kg's 14kg's 16kg's 18kg's
Leg Curl (done on Leg extension) 2 x 20 15kg 20kg
Constant Tensions Leg Press Machine 3 x 40 50kg 70kg 100kg
DB Shrugs 3 x 12 10kg 14kg 16kg
Ab Machine 20kg x 50 reps 25kg x 40 reps 15kg x 55 reps 10kg x 60 reps

So my gf noticed the attendant watching me workout and after a quick convo with me she asked him if he wanted to workout with me. I was open to it but wasnt going to ask him. So he said yes but didnt seem very interested. So we said we'd see him tomorrow.

Tuesday
So that day I did arms with the attendant even though there was a language barrier. He understood english and I spoke a little spanish.

Arms
Cable pressdowns 4 x 10 17.5kg 20kg 22.5kg 25kg
single arm overhead cable extension 4 x 15 10kg 12.5kg 15kg 17.5kg
EZ bar Incline skullcrushers 4 x 20 20kg 30kg 30kg 30kg partials till failure
Tricep pushdown on ab machine 3 x 20 40kg 50kg 60kg with drop set
Hammer DB Curls 4 x 12 8kg 10kg 12kg 14kg
Straight Bar Cable Curl 4 x 15 15kg 17.5kg 20kg 20kg
DB Curls 4 x 20 4kg 6kg 8kg 10kg

He really gave it his all and I think I should him some new exercises that he can use. My gf talked to him a little more and he use to play baseball but then got hurt. And Baseball is one of the few ways they make it out of The Dominican Republic.

Wednesday - Hit both sides of my shoulders in my anterior and lateral delt. Also had to do one last shot in right tricep. These were all in insulin syringes. Very smooth shots and no lumps or irritation which is great cause I spent a lot of time on the beach. Walked the beach but no real cardio, played some beach volleyball as well.

Thursday Rest day and flight back to states.

Didnt watch my calories at all, just ate till I was feeling good but not stuffed. Most days I didnt drink but a few days I add a few and one day I got drunk but never over did it. Drank more there then I did in probably the last 12 months lol. I feel very good for my conditioning and where I came back at will update with a pic soon.

Back