• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Sponsored Log Marvel

IML Gear Cream!
This weekend didn't go as planned. I felt very tired on weekend. Which usually means you me that I'm getting sick. So instead of pushing it and actually getting sick I took 2 extra days off. Some might say it's overly cautious but to me it makes more sense to be preventative then does to be reactive. So tonight I plan on getting back on the right track. It's deadlift day so a great time to get back to pushing the limits.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Got back on track the last couple days. Adjusted my training plan to better fit my current life instead of chasing a plan that wouldn't really work for me. Now my minimum is 4 days per week of lifting with more volume on my back days. If I can get a 5th day in I'll do back a 3rd time with low volume. I noticed that 5th day was getting very difficult to make it to recently, so instead of feeling like I failed each week I made adjustments. This is key in bodybuilding whether it's adjusting for life, recovery or whatever it may be, you have to do what works best for you. Now I haven't adjusted my cycle that is still showing me good results on growth and leanness. PSL gear at 200 mg test cyp, 150 mg deca and 100 mg EQ 3 times a week. My largest cycle ever. I had to switch from Nolva to arimidex this week because I started getting nipple sensitivity and felt like my estrogen was probably getting a little high.

The new change to training seems to be working currently. It's only been a short amount of time but I already feel better about how the schedule works. If I make the 5th day great if I don't I just grind hard on the 4 that I do. Hit a new PR last night on deadlift 365 lbs for 14 reps. My goal is to pull 600 lbs for 2-3 reps before my next prep. So I'm on my way. A max chart I use has my current 1 rep max in the high 500's. Gonna keep on my basic incline towards all of my goals. Hopefully I won't hit too many strength plateus over the next year.

How have I not seen this Log? I'm going to sit down and read through your log, you look great by the way!

Some more tim under my belt and feeling good, trained some clients and enjoyed my weekend.

Added in some more carbs after my check in last week. Currently protein is 370, carbs are moving up to 225 and fat is 56. Looking forward to seeing what the new calories do. Time to get in some really good work outs before the gym becomes over run with resolutioners. I'm all for people improving themselves but you should also learn gym etiquette. I'll avoid certain places for the first 2 months of the year just be able to get in and out of the gym in my normal amount of time.

On a bit of different schedule this week due to work but actually getting in some good lifting. Being able to hit my weak areas 3 times this week. Now though I'm having to keep telling myself to stick to the plan. Starting to feel like my legs are losing size. It's probably a not actually happening, most likely I'm just evening things out but when your legs have always been superior it's hard to realize coming into balance will mean that they won't look as huge even though you haven't lost size.

Weight hasn't gone up lately even though strength has so hopefully it's a short plateau then I can start moving up again. Conditioning is pretty constant over the last month or 2, time to just keep grinding and downing the meals.

Plan on hitting my third back workout in 7 days tonight. Going to hit some low volume stuff with a really high rep finisher. My total volume for back this week will be 37-40 sets. I'm pre planning because we are going to a friend's birthday party on Saturday and have the feeling Sunday will be an off day. I hit adductors twice this week also and won't be hitting them tonight because it was painful putting on my pants this morning lol. My goal for the next few weeks is to keep hitting upper body hard and to bring up itensity on legs. Balance will do me good but I love torturing my legs. Plus it'll help when my mind is playing tricks on me and I think my legs are shrinking.

Yesterday I got a much need rest night. Been really pushing in the gym. Even when I told myself to do a light work out I'd push the envelope. I see guys around me improving so I want it just as bad. But there's only so long that you can do that without ill effects. So I'll enjoy tonight get back at it for 2 more days then see if I can get in a work out while out of town for the holidays.

Tonight I had good chest and lower body session. Hit some PR'S so I'm excited. Now time to feed the growth.

20161219_211721.jpg
20161219_211736.jpg

Well as I expected I caught a cold. Have a bad sore throat and minor cough. Took yesterday and today off. Then we fly out for Christmas tomorrow. Going to try to get in at least one workout while on 4 day vacation but only if I'm feeling better. No need to prolong this cold.

Get Shredded!
Haven't updated in awhile because of holiday vacation and trying to enjoy it. I say try because I was sick the whole time, been sick for a little over a week. Finally went to see the doctor which I hate doing. I have an upper respiratory infection so I got cough medicine and an inhaler. I'm cleared to do cardio but nothing else so I guess last night's back and shoulders session wasn't a good idea lol.

Not much progress has been made on my upper respiratory infection. In fact a small step back occurred yesterday. I got either food poisoning or a stomach virus because I had it coming out of both ends. I haven't hit the gym since last Tuesday. I'm really hoping I can get back in this weekend or early next week. But I can't make any guarantees because if I start back to soon I'll set myself back even more. I have kept up with my injections even though it feels like a waste. Hopefully I can get healthy soon.

So it's my first day being able to eat regular food again which is great. I also got a full night of sleep last night without waking up to stomach problems or coughing. Just this small amount of progress is exciting. I'm going to get my first day of lifting in this weekend in awhile. Going to listen to my body, going to go in with a plan but then just see how it feels. No need to over do it and prolong things but need to get back in and do something. Going to be a struggle to not push intensity to soon but I'm craving the progress. Wish me luck.

First weekend back in the gym and it felt great. By great that means Saturday I couldn't do as much volume as I wanted and definitely didn't have all of my strength back but getting back at it felt good. Then Sunday I was stronger and could do more volume but forgetting my inhaler at home was a mistake, after my last set of squats I had to take longer than usual to get my breath back. I also dropped the weight on these because I'm just getting into again as well as working on my form. I'm setting up a little bit wider and getting deeper in my squats then I did before. I'm sure I'll be back to where I was before Christmas in a few weeks. The soreness is back and I love it. Ended up losing about 8 lbs of bodyweight but getting everything back on track should allow me to get back to where I was and further soon. Time to finish this blast cycle strong so I can cruise and try to hold onto as much new muscle as possible.

Everything is beginning to roll back to where it was pre-sickness. I'm not setting PR's each week like I was before but the numbers are climbing back to where they were. I'm still sticking with the same core lifts so I do have past numbers in my training log but I'm having to reassess some. My stomach issues are gone but the upper respiratory infection is still there so I keep my inhaler close. I do believe within a week I will be back to hitting those weekly PR's. I have about 2 1/2 more weeks on my blast cycle where I'm using 200 mg test cyp, 150 deca and 100 EQ 3 times a week. This combo right here helped me not to lose anything while u was sick. Hopefully I can throw on some grams or ounces of new mass before transitioning to my cruise. Also time to talk with PSL about getting the log. I've been very luck and very appreciative for the opportunity they given me so far. Great company and quality products.

Last night was a rest night and it was definitely needed. I've hit my volume goals for the week and really felt like I'm back to progressing. Tonight is gonna be a low volume high rep back and shoulder workout. The main goal is to it all rep ranges and just top off the weekly volume for those muscle groups. I also have a busy weekend and some client training. This will help transition me into the busy weekend and if I end missing a workout or having to go lower volume because of time restraints I can still feel on schedule.

This weekend didn't go exactly as planned, I ended up using Friday and Saturday as a rest day. I had a client cancel on me Sunday morning but I was already at the gym so I got in a really good high volume back and shoulder workout. Then I had Monday off for the holiday, I usually take Mondays off but since I took Friday and Saturday I went in a did some chest and lower body. Also a really good workout hit a new PR on hammerstrength bench press. Even did some prowler pushes for cardio at the end. Tonight is back night again plan on getting back into deadlift rotation. Going to take tomorrow off because I may have a niece to meet.

I did something this week I probably haven't done since prep. I worked out 4 days in a row. Normally I don't like to do that in the off season so I can be rested, recovered and as strong as possible for my next workout but life called for it. My new niece should be here today. Since we weren't sure when my sister would go into labor I wanted to make sure I could go see her asap when the baby was born. Now that I've gotten in my minimum number of workouts I'm ready for whatever life throws our way. You can't always plan for it but sometimes you get out of your normal groove to make room for other important things. Last night I did chest and lower body. Really hammered my quad sweep doing platz duck squats on hack squat and narrow hack squats for 4 sets of each. These 2 one after the other will be a staple for me moving forward, great feel, pump and soreness in right areas.

I did something this week I probably haven't done since prep. I worked out 4 days in a row. Normally I don't like to do that in the off season so I can be rested, recovered and as strong as possible for my next workout but life called for it. My new niece should be here today. Since we weren't sure when my sister would go into labor I wanted to make sure I could go see her asap when the baby was born. Now that I've gotten in my minimum number of workouts I'm ready for whatever life throws our way. You can't always plan for it but sometimes you get out of your normal groove to make room for other important things. Last night I did chest and lower body. Really hammered my quad sweep doing platz duck squats on hack squat and narrow hack squats for 4 sets of each. These 2 one after the other will be a staple for me moving forward, great feel, pump and soreness in right areas.

Is the platz duck squat with ur heels together tip toe on hack squat machine bro?

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Is the platz duck squat with ur heels together tip toe on hack squat machine bro?

Yep heels together toes slightly out and your heels come off the platform when you squat down.

High rep range 15+?

For duck squats I did 4 sets of 15 working up to my heaviest I could do followed by 4 sets of narrow hack for 20 reps on those I did 1 inch space between feet, toes straight.

OK so super set the two of them thanks bro never tried these I'm gonna try on my next leg day

OK so super set the two of them thanks bro never tried these I'm gonna try on my next leg day

Don't super set, do straight sets of each but do narrow after duck squat. My theory is the duck squats main focus is the sweep so you really tire it out and emphasize it. Then you do narrow squats which also emphasize sweep but allow for more engagement of the other heads allowing you to get a full leg workout with extreme emphasis on the vastus lateralis.

Don't super set, do straight sets of each but do narrow after duck squat. My theory is the duck squats main focus is the sweep so you really tire it out and emphasize it. Then you do narrow squats which also emphasize sweep but allow for more engagement of the other heads allowing you to get a full leg workout with extreme emphasis on the vastus lateralis.

OK gotcha thanks for the info bro

Big time help I got baby legs lol definitely not matching my upper body,I fractured my right ankle about five months ago so I'm trying to catch them up

Big time help I got baby legs lol definitely not matching my upper body,I fractured my right ankle about five months ago so I'm trying to catch them up

Be careful go light these are tough on the knees. But if you progressively overload them I believe you will see results with time and consistency

U got any good mass building movements I can do using a Smith machine? Sorry for asking so many Q's ,I'm really looking for some bulk

U got any good mass building movements I can do using a Smith machine? Sorry for asking so many Q's ,I'm really looking for some bulk

No worries, glad I could help. Smith squats and smith front squats. Can't go wrong with squatting, play with foot position for what feels good.

Back