• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When did you find your purpose ?

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know most of you think on a sub kindergarden level and fill accomplished after a long masturbation session but for the minority, at what age did you find your purpose?

This is way to deep for this early but.....

After being married for so long, being a father (raising kids), accomplishing things I've always wanted, reached certain goals (job included), I still often wonder if I even have a purpose.

Its a great discussion R, but I need more :coffee:

This is way to deep for this early but.....

After being married for so long, being a father (raising kids), accomplishing things I've always wanted, reached certain goals (job included), I still often wonder if I even have a purpose.

Its a great discussion R, but I need more :coffee:

This guy has a point. Only with true purpose, obviously without saying how raising their kids is real purpose, won't be on this board. You logic does not make sense. At best, most of us, raise our kids to the best of our abilities. Stop getting high OP

Side note. Don't ban me till I have a shot to call out one of your sponsors. Dyan is great though. I would love to have him as a friend.

This guy has a point. Only with true purpose, obviously without saying how raising their kids is real purpose, won't be on this board. You logic does not make sense. At best, most of us, raise our kids to the best of our abilities. Stop getting high OP

Side note. Don't ban me till I have a shot to call out one of your sponsors. Dyan is great though. I would love to have him as a friend.

it's pretty obvious who is logical and who isn't in this thread.

Side Note: Stop speaking to me like you know me .

first time I thought I made a legitimate difference saving someones life...

Ive struggled with a lack of purpose ever since I haven't been able to do it..

I was 13, in the 3rd base dugout after practice. She was a chubby insecure Sr. But she taught me my special purpose. 4 times.

I think I should have died overseas...

So whatever my purpose is now.. I guess im living it.

I have made a single mother whole and a gave a fatherless little girl a father. Myself.

Everything else for me is fucked but at least im an ok husband and father.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

At age 2 when I achieved my first erection. A thing of beauty..

I found my purpose around age 13.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

IML Gear Cream!
this actually has me stumped ROID.... Putting on gloves for the first time was a huge life change but i don't know if incan consider my purpose. Although it molded me and made me a different person with a ton of drive and focus? Jesus my mind is blown

February 22 2012 at 654 pm. The day my little girl was born.

I'm still trying to find my place in this world. Maybe one day. If not, that's cool to.

I know most of you think on a sub kindergarden level and fill accomplished after a long masturbation session but for the minority, at what age did you find your purpose?
Still waiting. ..

Sent from my DEA work phone.

My first arrest was a grandmother who was cooking to bulk up her cattle without paying commercial prices. She had a heart attack in the car on the way to the county jail.

I still don't think I have a purpose. I live day to day and am waiting for the day I keel over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I'm hopeful I keel over sooner rather than later..meh.

As soon as I learned to spell "feel" LOL

Back