• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quick legit labs?

IML Gear Cream!
Cool. So we should listen to you because you are a real person making accurate statements and are not a gimmick because you said so? Nobody knows who you are. Your claims have just as much weight as anyone that comes on here brand new. Everyone could give a shit about your too cool for school attitude and coming in here to stomp around doesn't substantiate shit. If you been in the game and know whats up, it shouldn't take coming in here to be spoon fed sources. You should know how to find them. Post proof of your claims or GTFO. You have made it clear that you don't want to validate what you said, so quietly go choose another lab, and come back in a year to winge about the next UGL

My original post was made to find new sources and stating why I didn't care to use Paxton of mfl so it wouldn't be mentioned. All this is doing is bringing more negative attention. I have no ill will towards any mfl rep, they have always been helpful and willing to help but they are at the mercy of mfl themselves and that is where the problem lies. Hopefully my issues with mfl are isolated and they stay a good source but I strongly believe they are gone and it will be evident in a couple weeks.

Why would anyone want to help you with a source if you don't want to help fellow members with your claim against MFL by providing proof? There are claims made against various sponsors all the time and most of the time it is by new members which carries little weight without proof . Give the members something to back up what you are saying is all anybody is asking? Till then find shit on your own , but if you contribute I'm sure someone will help you out.

Back