• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The official who's gear actually works thread

Get Shredded!
Brown eye is better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn dude, this would've been great as a survey.

MEDLABS!

Im going on record to suggest Hammer (HA) Tc works as good as Watson. Been on 1 week so far having transitioned over from pharm grade and haven't lost a step, if anything have gained pump and strength. Maybe placebo effect but doubtful. I'll display labs when I get them in a week. Have not tried any others yet as truthfully I am a noob. I do plan on it however.

Im going on record to suggest Hammer (HA) Tc works as good as Watson. Been on 1 week so far having transitioned over from pharm grade and haven't lost a step, if anything have gained pump and strength. Maybe placebo effect but doubtful. I'll display labs when I get them in a week. Have not tried any others yet as truthfully I am a noob. I do plan on it however.

I respect that, but I would like to see some labs. I hear good things about Hammer and labs would be great to see. I am still a new myself to this stuff, but I learn quick and Test results seem to be a issue.

I respect that, but I would like to see some labs. I hear good things about Hammer and labs would be great to see. I am still a new myself to this stuff, but I learn quick and Test results seem to be a issue.
Test is really the only thing we can...errr....test. the theory is if the vendor can't brew test correctly, they can't brew anything else.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Negged for being stupid.

Lolz.....inb4hammervikinggetsfoundout...

I have posted many, many labs for MFL. Rap can prob get the threads, but always good.

IML Gear Cream!
All I know is that iam tired of hearing all this good shit about these suppliers then buying some and turns out to be straight cottonseed oil. Wtf.

All I know is that iam tired of hearing all this good shit about these suppliers then buying some and turns out to be straight cottonseed oil. Wtf.

Don't buy anything until you see multiple labs. It's simple..... don't fall for a rep saying our gear is legit and then 15 followers say yeah it is. Yet not 1 lab is posted. I see that all the time.

Well i didn't go full retard I only got a bottle of test cyp. Full retard would be buying 600 dollers on first order

Well i didn't go full retard I only got a bottle of test cyp. Full retard would be buying 600 dollers on first order

I guess buying one shit vial makes better sense than buying several vials of shit gear but why buy even one?

I think what happens is when your new. You get caught up in all the flashy adds and td threads. It did to me anyways. You're so excited to be able to buy gear that you jump on the first flashy thing you see. Your drawn in with shit like overdose gear we've all herd that one. But once you're here for a while you figure out who's using what and its pretty damn simple after that

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I guess buying one shit vial makes better sense than buying several vials of shit gear but why buy even one?
Yeah I was just trying them out. They got a 200 minimum so I got a buddy to go in with me. He took the brunt of it...yeah I know better now. So who the fuck can i trust on here?

I think what happens is when your new. You get caught up in all the flashy adds and td threads. It did to me anyways. You're so excited to be able to buy gear that you jump on the first flashy thing you see. Your drawn in with shit like overdose gear we've all herd that one. But once you're here for a while you figure out who's using what and its pretty damn simple after that

Yeah. I am fairly new to this. But iam starting to see what's up.

Yeah. I am fairly new to this. But iam starting to see what's up.
I been here a year now. I jumped in head first on the first thing that caught my eye. There are a lot of good vendors here. Just read and do some research. The best research is in the pit. True story

Back