• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dan Duchaine's First Cycle Recommendation- Do You Agree Or Disagree?

Millineum Man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much should a steroid user take of testosterone each week?

Dick and Jane's First Steroid - continued

How much should you inject each week? Nothing less than 600 mg of testosterone a week will do the job. Remember, the first few testosterone injections of your life will be your most productive ones. I hate to say this, but those great stories of how so-and-so gained 50 pounds of muscle in just a few weeks are often distorted. These dramatic weight gains are ONE SHOT DEALS. Your FIRST steroid encounter is, perhaps, the ONLY ONE that will give you significant gains. DON’T fart those gains away with chicken-**** dosages or with some girlie, weak-assed steroid. If you are a male, and you want to use testosterone to get big and strong, then jam 600 to 1000 mg of either testosterone enanthate or cypionate once a week. The USH II will give you the step-by-steps on needles, but the short version is that you want a three cc syringe, with a needle at least one inch long, either 22 or 23 gauge. Inject all the testosterone that you are going to use for the week at the same time. If you using 600 mg of testosterone enanthate or cypionate, this is the full three cc oil.

Before we discuss how many weeks to use the testosterone, you should have an idea of why you will eventually have to stop injecting testosterone and give your body a break. The whole idea of using steroids in the first place is to get more testosterone to the steroid receptors in the muscles. But your body is smarter than you are. After a while, it figures out that you are messing with the natural order of things.

Your body has many ways to try to set things back to "normal". Steroids only work when they are free to interact with the steroid receptor, so the body will try to keep the steroids inactive by keeping them bound in a passive state. Passive testosterone in the blood works just about as well as passive training in the gym.

Some steroids will also convert to dihydrotestosterone by means of 5-alpha-reductase. Dihydrotestosterone is much less anabolic and much more androgenic than testosterone. (Other steroids, fortunately, convert to dihydronandrolone, which is much less androgenic. And a few are totally unaffected by 5-alpha-reductase.)

Steroids also convert to estrogen, especially in older or fatter individuals. Estrogen elevation can do some nasty things to men, including female pattern fat deposition, fluid retention, "bitch tits", and down-regulation of natural testosterone production. By the way, certain steroids that do not convert to estrogen can cause female characteristics by binding to the estrogen receptor. Others can cause progesterone-like activity at the progesterone receptor. Checque Drops, for example, have an 80 percent progesterone-like action, while Deca Durabolin has 20 percent!

All of these steroid transformations and cross-reactions show "biochemical individuality", meaning that they vary amongst individuals. Many steroid users drive themselves crazy with schemes to foil the body’s enzyme systems. They carefully plot their usage of accessory drugs like Nolvadex, Arimadex, Propecia, Aldactone, RU 486, and so on. Usually people like this are classic NON-RESPONDERS. They just don’t respond with a great degree of anabolism to any amount of testosterone and they waste lots of time and money in the hopes of banishing testosterone’s conversion to female hormones. Let me tell you from the outset that high estrogen and/or progesterone levels have never limited anyone’s growth. I wish I could bitch slap all of the crybabies in the QFAC chat room who keep telling me that they just can’t grow because high estrogen levels are making their nipples so puffy.

Whew, I need a break. In the next installment, we’ll discuss how to set up a schedule of weekly testosterone injections, and what happens (and stops happening) when you take a break from steroids.

Dan was the original " steroid guru" and used himself as a guinea pig. Even though some people disagreed with what him, alot of what he said was true. What do you think of his first cycle recommendation?

Have to say this is the first of this from Dan I have seen,,,on that note I have read a good bit of his old stuff and he was mostly on point......His books and reports in MM 2000 where very informative....He was the go to guy back then,many of his theories still hold true today!!

There is probably a reason why he isn't quoted all the time now. I have had better gains than my first cycle in previous cycles. I would definitely not say "one shot deal" as far as the first one goes

disagree

Post something worth a constructive response then you might get one. that is the most basic shit in that article. Oh I can't wait till you post "In the next installment, we’ll discuss how to set up a schedule of weekly testosterone injections."
I'm sure half, if not all your 2,000+ posts are similar to what you just posted, which is basically nothing. If you don't have anything constructive or positive to add, PLEASE refrain from posting in my thread. Thank you...

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
pretty interesting, whether you agree or not its still an interesting point of view

I'm sure half, if not all your 2,000+ posts are similar to what you just posted, which is basically nothing. If you don't have anything constructive or positive to add, PLEASE refrain from posting in my thread. Thank you...

LOL, 2,000+ post =HughJassol is a fucking Internet worrier... LMAO!!! 2,000+ post since June 2015???? You are probably some fat ass that got his ass kicked in high school and everything you know about everything is what you read on the fucking internet. No way in hell do you have time to post 2,000+ times since June and have anykind of life. Whats your mom cooking forsuper fat ass??? FUCK you HughJassol....
OP had a legit question. FUCK OFF HughJassol

Last edited:
What exactly is an "internet worrier" there, Fuck Chop?

Oh...you couldn't be further off the mark in your assessment either, btw. I got no dog in this fight...I'm just passing along information.

Last edited:
Dan was the true real world trail and error guy way before all the interent expets arrived..Dan did it like all of us old guys..he tried it...what a novel concept....maybe some should do less readng and more tryting ..just sayinn:)

dan was the true real world trail and error guy way before all the interent expets arrived..dan did it like all of us old guys..he tried it...what a novel concept....maybe some should do less readng and more tryting ..just sayinn:)

^^^^^ this!!!

Oh...you couldn't be further off the mark in your assessment either, btw. I got no dog in this fight...I'm just passing along information.

and that means what?

Someone that worries about the Internet.

Sent from my Agora 4G+ using Tapatalk

That means you're not going to be ready to be a profiler for the FBI anytime soon.

LMAO... You got 354 post in less than a month bro. You and that other dude are probably the same damn person. Little young punks. If you cant offer a solution to a question or contribute something of value you and other dude need to keep your fucking mouth shut!!! If someone comes on this board or any board with a legit question they shouldn't be flamed like OP was. I personally think Dan was a fucking genius. I still have all the old audio tapes from back in 1996 or so you got free when ordering a year subscription of Muscle Media.

I think we should all get along and do what Dan would do.

Waiting for the NRL to start again.

LMAO... You got 354 post in less than a month bro. You and that other dude are probably the same damn person. Little young punks. If you cant offer a solution to a question or contribute something of value you and other dude need to keep your fucking mouth shut!!! If someone comes on this board or any board with a legit question they shouldn't be flamed like OP was. I personally think Dan was a fucking genius. I still have all the old audio tapes from back in 1996 or so you got free when ordering a year subscription of Muscle Media.
I post like a mother fucker, got nothing better to do at work.. I have carved a nice existence for my self. Why you so mad bro?

Yes...that's right. 354. Very good! You're really getting to know your numbers. Keep working at it...it'll get easier. We'll start working on your ABC'S when you get a little better at it. I don't want you to try to do too much and get a headache.

I post like a mother fucker, got nothing better to do at work.. I have carved a nice existence for my self. Why you so mad bro?

I guess it's the damn Tren, lol. OP had a legit question, and these dudes jumped on him. I remember along time ago I came to boards like this for answers and help, not to get talked down too. I guess times have changed. Just trying to stand up for someone trying to learn. Pisses me off.

Yes...that's right. 354. Very good! You're really getting to know your numbers. Keep working at it...it'll get easier. We'll start working on your ABC'S when you get a little better at it. I don't want you to try to do too much and get a headache.

Now 355. see I'm catching on motherfucker

I guess it's the damn Tren, lol. OP had a legit question, and these dudes jumped on him. I remember along time ago I came to boards like this for answers and help, not to get talked down too. I guess times have changed. Just trying to stand up for someone trying to learn. Pisses me off.
I feel you bro.. It can get harsh in here at times.

Back