• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All around good news

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I wanted to start blasting and cruising last cycle and deciede to hop off to make some babies.. Well after two piss test it looks like ima be a dad! She has a doc apt to confirm on the 19th... Well with that good news should I jump back lol... It's been 9 weeks since last pin. I'm think of starting a cruise dose for A month or two when I still recover from an Injury then blasting back up after...

Congrats bro!

Did you have to do a full PCT to recover?
i did 9 shots of hcg at 1000eod
then 4 weeks of
clomid 100/50/50/50
torem 90/60/60/30
then a week of Nolva at 10mg

clomid was from medlabs
torem and nolva were from Research companies

i did 9 shots of hcg at 1000eod
then 4 weeks of
clomid 100/50/50/50
torem 90/60/60/30
then a week of Nolva at 10mg

clomid was from medlabs
torem and nolva were from Research companies

Dude I was blastin 1,000 mgs of test when created my lil girl ....

Congratulations brother that is huge!! I'm stoked for you bro. Props for being able to stop like that and make some babies, hard work and dedication goes both ways ;)

I have to do the same thing soon and a couple of these threads have popped up and are very helpful!

Congrats again I appreciate the post as well!

thank you sir! And good luck to you... my girl wanted to start trying time felt right and her knowing I'm contuniing shut my test off then I wasn't really trying! I was really hoping I would have to stay off for long but was planning for till the end of the year.. Well looks like the wait is over! Thinking about getting a test just to see where I'm at then jumping back on

IML Gear Cream!
Congratulations brother that is huge!! I'm stoked for you bro. Props for being able to stop like that and make some babies, hard work and dedication goes both ways ;)

I have to do the same thing soon and a couple of these threads have popped up and are very helpful!

Congrats again I appreciate the post as well!

This is the probably the most "positive" post I've ever seen by Mick. :clapping:

Congrats brother. You can't measure the happiness a family brings.

Congrats dema!!!! This will be the best time of your life. Enjoy it!

Congrats bro, hope everything goes smooth.

Congrats! Dbol test and de a for 9 months to make use of all those sympathy cravings!

Congrats Dema, You will learn a lot about yourself and real unconditional love.

Congrats Dema. Your first one? Time for a celebratory blast. Also crowning pics in 9 months or it didn't happen

Back