• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

★★How To Get Bitcoins★★ A beginners guide on where to buy your first bitcoins! NO PAYMENT INFO WILL BE ACCEPTED AS SCREENSHOTS

IML Gear Cream!
thats what I have been told. Not true, but thanks anyways
Tell me how is it so simple when the code they send to verify is invalid?
Now after so many invalid codes they sent I get to wait 48 hours or I can use a pc..
No thanks

No need to get hostile towards me I was just saying for most this is a very easy process that’s all. Sorry your having a hard time with it. I’m more than willing to try and help you figure this out.

You can download the LibertyX app and go give cash to a local store and they will buy the bitcoin and send it to whoever you want, just give them the wallet address. Cost a little more tho, about 8%.

thats what I have been told. Not true, but thanks anyways
Tell me how is it so simple when the code they send to verify is invalid?
Now after so many invalid codes they sent I get to wait 48 hours or I can use a pc..
No thanks

You need to chill out...

Great info!

COINME kiosks are what I found to be the easiest transfer of funds, you can literally put cash in and send directly to wallet. no need to middle man it. save a few bucks in BTC transfer fees and ( in theory) add a buffer between you and your payment made to the source.

:: PLEASE READ ::
NO PAYMENT INFO WILL BE ACCEPTED AS SCREENSHOTS

Make out all payment details manually ~ typed when sending info to the collection department.
YOU CAN AVOID ORDER DELAYS BY FOLLOWING THESE RULES!
vYZ6mFd.png

Back