Young and looking to get massive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -161061446

    Young and looking to get massive

    Hi, Im a 16 y/o that has been training for about 2 years now standing at 6ft tall and 172.8 pounds of mostly muscle and have minimal fat although not shredded either and I have recently been thinking about starting my first cycle but am not sure on how to continue carry out with the process. I would like to do something basic such as test E and and anti-estrogen. Would you recommend a cycle to 16 y/o, and if so how do I carry out with doing so?

  2. #2
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    are fucking serious go do your homework young blood.

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    babykong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    783

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    1068107929

    Quote Originally Posted by youngrookie View Post
    Hi, Im a 16 y/o that has been training for about 2 years now standing at 6ft tall and 172.8 pounds of mostly muscle and have minimal fat although not shredded either and I have recently been thinking about starting my first cycle but am not sure on how to continue carry out with the process. I would like to do something basic such as test E and and anti-estrogen. Would you recommend a cycle to 16 y/o, and if so how do I carry out with doing so?
    I would recommend to keep doing what your doing for another 8-10 years at least before thinking about doing a cycle. You will fuck yourself up using gear at 16. This has to be a joke right?

    Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,016

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Your to young bro.. But.. Just imagine the fame..


  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,016

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by babykong View Post
    I would recommend to keep doing what your doing for another 8-10 years at least before thinking about doing a cycle. You will fuck yourself up using gear at 16. This has to be a joke right?

    Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
    8-10 years? Come on bro.. Don't act like you didn't start earlier then that.. On the real tho. Wait till your 20's bro. Your just to god damn young man for real. I bet your natural test is through the roof!!! Get that diet in check first.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    babykong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    783

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    1068107929

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    8-10 years? Come on bro.. Don't act like you didn't start earlier then that.. On the real tho. Wait till your 20's bro. Your just to god damn young man for real. I bet your natural test is through the roof!!! Get that diet in check first.
    I think 24 would be around the best time. That's just my opinion. That's about when I did my first, I may have been 23.

    Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -161061446

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    8-10 years? Come on bro.. Don't act like you didn't start earlier then that.. On the real tho. Wait till your 20's bro. Your just to god damn young man for real. I bet your natural test is through the roof!!! Get that diet in check first.
    Thanks for keeping it real man

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -161061446

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJassol View Post
    are fucking serious go do your homework young blood.
    Damn mate you should really ease off the forums 2147483647 points really? Anyways just found our about the bignattydaddy so I was just curious!!

  9. #9
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by youngrookie View Post
    Damn mate you should really ease off the forums 2147483647 points really? Anyways just found our about the bignattydaddy so I was just curious!!
    so you want to be a douche who's mommy and daddy ban him from the internet

  10. #10
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -161061446

    Didn't I tell you to ease off already? You old fuck you have way too much time on your hands.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,016

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Inbe4hughjassol snaps.

    Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Kronikmstrb8r's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Ghetto
    Posts
    2,450

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Inbe4hughjassol snaps.

    Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
    He means well.... in a very abrasive manner...

    Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Leotis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Nashvegas, TN
    Posts
    711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by youngrookie View Post
    Would you recommend a cycle to 16 y/o?
    No.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Kronikmstrb8r's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Ghetto
    Posts
    2,450

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    At your age I grew quick as hell... and if I hadnt stopped and had tons of set backs over the years id probably be 250lbs plus natty.



    Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Leotis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Nashvegas, TN
    Posts
    711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dude... you're not even CLOSE to through growing yet. Your natural test and gh is probably higher now than it ever will be. Why would you wanna fuck that up?

Similar Threads

  1. Young guy with low T...need options
    By Blue987 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 07:37 AM
  2. Is 18 to young..
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 11:47 PM
  3. Advice for the young bucks
    By challenger in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:45 PM
  4. is 25 to young for hgh?
    By mmaallday in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:45 AM
  5. Teach A Young Pup
    By Goak in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.