• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Torn bicep tendon

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't think it's completely seperated but it's torn and the bicep has moved 2-3" towards the shoulder. My buddy has mobility and movement but it hurts to fully extend his arm and has a slight hematoma on the top of his arm in the bend. My question is how does the Dr determine the severity, xray, ultrasound or mri?
What is involved in recovery?
I could Google but I ascertain you guys would have first hand experience.

sent from my DEA phone.

Dear God...that sounds awful. I'm sorry to hear this...somebody else might be able to answer this for you. Haven't had that happen, and hope I never will.

They will examine mri and probably ultra sound the muscle and tendon... after which they can tell the severity of the tear. If I was him I would dose on some hgh.. I heard it has super healing power and would speed up recovery. R eguardless scar tissue will be a problem unless surgery happens to remove it.. but that again doesn't completely fix it. I have read about it before but the recovery process is long and painful. I'm sorry to hear about this but modern science is a hell of a scale up from what it used to be. A little time and treatment should bring him back.. damn the luck man

they will usually ultra sound at the examination I believe followed by a MRI. I know a few that have torn them. Shits rough. He needs to be proactive and get it checked out pronto. you are in mexico still? best doctors drug money can buy down there.

They will need to surgically repair it. More than likely it will be a MRI to determine how bad it is. They might just say nope surgery it is because it sounds like it's almost completely disconnected. HE NEEDS TO GO IN NOW. Recovery will be much easier on him if it's only stretching it back 2-3 inches rather than the entire arm. If it's the entire arm he's looking at over a years recovery time if it's as bad as my friends was. They had to slowly stretch it back out 2" at a time in the surgery let it sit stretch it more. Was like a 4 hour surgery and very very painful. Keep us posted.

Friend of mine had his bicep torn from muscling his bike up. It shot up his arm just like you were saying. They had to attach it back to the bone with metal pegs from what I remember. That would suck

I tore mine years ago from the forearm on a Sunday. Bicep bounced up the the shoulder. Went to an orthopedic doc on Monday (he's a friend). He took a look at it and told me it's torn. I was in surgery a couple of days later. He used an endo button to secure it back in place. The recovery was long.

Back