• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Should i major in exercise science or athletic training?

steve0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He guys. I'm in my freshman year of college right now (started a little late). I havent decided whether i wanted to major in pre physical therapy with a concentration in exercise science or athletic training. My ultimate goal is to go to physical therapy school for post grad. I would rather do exercise science but i feel like if for some reason i didnt go to physical therapy school, it would pretty much be a useless degree. So i was thinking athletic training would be better in that case. I also understand that athletic training would probably better prepare me for physical therapy school... But i also love lifting heavy weight, having the knowledge of proper diet and nutrition, and running 14 week test/deca cycles lol. Thats why i would rather do exercise science. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Kinesiology

This is a good pathway that a lot of people choose on the road to PA school, etc. I'd say this if I could go back and do it all over.

Just don't stop at kinesiology. I don't know a lot of people Rollin in dough with that sort of degree ;) but then again... I'm not Rollin in dough either. Do what you love!

He guys. I'm in my freshman year of college right now (started a little late). I havent decided whether i wanted to major in pre physical therapy with a concentration in exercise science or athletic training. My ultimate goal is to go to physical therapy school for post grad. I would rather do exercise science but i feel like if for some reason i didnt go to physical therapy school, it would pretty much be a useless degree. So i was thinking athletic training would be better in that case. I also understand that athletic training would probably better prepare me for physical therapy school... But i also love lifting heavy weight, having the knowledge of proper diet and nutrition, and running 14 week test/deca cycles lol. Thats why i would rather do exercise science. What are your thoughts?
You will do better in something that interests you.did you get deca dick man?

IML Gear Cream!
dammit you might not be far off lol

I actually tried looking for a picture of an asshole with arms and legs for you to use as an avatar. I had to cut the search short. Pretty grotesque shit online

I'm an exercise science/nutrition major...it's a very versatile degree, Exercise Science. Completely depends on you bro athletic training is geared 100% towards that. My roommate is in the athletic training program and she has clinical left and right with HS football teams, basketball teams etc. She likes it, but that's all she does. ES branches off into PT, Kiniseology, athletic training, exercise physiology, nutrition...you learn a lot. As I said before, completely up to you.

Back