• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

.•:*¨¨*:•. The ***OFFICIAL*** Primobolan Thread .•:*¨¨*:•.

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is where we talk all things Primobolan: cycle strategies, favorite sources, optimal dosage, results, etc. :clapping:

:coffee:

I'm on Primo for the 1st time and started Aug. 1st with 700mg/EW (100ED); I'm stacking it with 800mg EW Test 400 and 600mg EW Tren E. Aromasin 12.5 ED and Caber as needed. I strength train but wanted to include Primo for some lean muscle to support that endeavor. Size isn't my priority. It does seem like I have better 'shaping' and leanness. Anxious to see where I'm at 12+ weeks in.

I'm on Primo for the 1st time and started Aug. 1st with 700mg/EW (100ED); I'm stacking it with 800mg EW Test 400 and 600mg EW Tren E. Aromasin 12.5 ED and Caber as needed. I strength train but wanted to include Primo for some lean muscle to support that endeavor. Size isn't my priority. It does seem like I have better 'shaping' and leanness. Anxious to see where I'm at 12+ weeks in.

That's a lot of tren and test. I don't know if if would be able to tell what the primo is doing in that cycle :hmm:

keep us updated! thanks!

That's a lot of tren and test. I don't know if if would be able to tell what the primo is doing in that cycle :hmm:

keep us updated! thanks!

I'm always open for input! I wondered about that myself. I don't want to take a hit on strength training, but maybe I could get by with lower doses. I mistyped and Tren is actually 500EW. I've found that to be the sweet spot for me in the past with 600 giving me sides that are too tough to deal with long term. I actually started Test at 400EW and ramped it up recently based on input also.

As for as the Primo, I've seen some posts that say no less than 600EW and a few even saying no less than 800EW. I can see going 1gram if on low test. I'm not sure that much would benefit me. However, I would like to get input on the 700EW I've been steady on for 6 weeks.

keep us updated! thanks!

I'm always open for input! I wondered about that myself. I don't want to take a hit on strength training, but maybe I could get by with lower doses. I mistyped and Tren is actually 500EW. I've found that to be the sweet spot for me in the past with 600 giving me sides that are too tough to deal with long term. I actually started Test at 400EW and ramped it up recently based on input also.

As for as the Primo, I've seen some posts that say no less than 600EW and a few even saying no less than 800EW. I can see going 1gram if on low test. I'm not sure that much would benefit me. However, I would like to get input on the 700EW I've been steady on for 6 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I ran it for 18 weeks. 600ew, then went to 700 pretty fast. I feel you need to run it at least 16 weeks(jmo), and no less than 600mgew. It does take some time for it to kick in. Mine was Medlabs.....good primo imho.

I'll prolly never run it cause you gotta pin about freaking 8cc a week, but I plan on getting some for the wife, start her off at 50mg a week, if no sides then up to 75 or 100.

Yeah...it's not that fun pinning everyday. Good thing I discovered my quads tolerate pinning primo well. Not so much on the other compounds though.

Yeah primo only coming in at 100mg/ml makes it tough...

BeastMode 24/7/365

Yeah primo only coming in at 100mg/ml makes it tough...

BeastMode 24/7/365

This is a major drawback, but being enanthate you could pin it 3x a week. So I could measure the results cleanly, this is how I'd run it:

3ml primo (300mg) 1ml Test E (300mg) pinned M-W-T . . . jesus thats still a shit tonne of oil EW for like 15 weeks.

ok, maybe I'd add in 100mg var for week 1-10 :)

So expensive, so often faked IDK if id ever give it a shot.

This is a major drawback, but being enanthate you could pin it 3x a week. So I could measure the results cleanly, this is how I'd run it:

3ml primo (300mg) 1ml Test E (300mg) pinned M-W-T . . . jesus thats still a shit tonne of oil EW for like 15 weeks.

ok, maybe I'd add in 100mg var for week 1-10 :)

So expensive, so often faked IDK if id ever give it a shot

This.....

I seen a lab offer mast prop labeled as primo..it's one product I just can't pull the trigger on....unless I see an independent mass spec test...

Sometimes sources have their products compounded else where by large compounding facilities and they cut corners and the source has no clue....

It all comes down to knowing and trusting your source...I'm completely confident in many here,as they have been tested,tried and proven true...

I ran it for 18 weeks. 600ew, then went to 700 pretty fast. I feel you need to run it at least 16 weeks(jmo), and no less than 600mgew. It does take some time for it to kick in. Mine was Medlabs.....good primo imho.

Great feedback.....real primo is out there....just know your source

This.....

I seen a lab offer mast prop labeled as primo..it's one product I just can't pull the trigger on....unless I see an independent mass spec test...

Sometimes sources have their products compounded else where by large compounding facilities and they cut corners and the source has no clue....

It all comes down to knowing and trusting your source...I'm completely confident in many here,as they have been tested,tried and proven true...

Lots people dont realize it ....some sources sell eq instead of masteron and heres a big one as u said MAST AS PRIMO and no one realizes anything they think cause they see changes its all good ....its fawked up

It's a damb shame...I seen labs sell test prop as sust,and even labeling it as test E and worst NPP...

There are people out there who are whistle blowers and will send items to be tested, and some will even take matters in their own hands by utilizing the crude method of lab max just for a confirmation with a yes or a No!

It's just not worth the risk for the small reward for a lab to cut corners because it's more detrimental in the long run...

I remember back in 06 a few labs were caught with nothing but oil in their bottles...unreal!

This community is protected by the admins and the moderators that shit would not fly around here,not for a sec....

I literally spot out my coffee, that made my fawk'n day!!!:roflmao:

SAWFLOWER !! Get it right !! Bahahaha

You mean Safflower? Get it right!!!! BWAAAHAHA....

Get some now where the gains just don't stop!
p9PW5pguZ7YPJ8O1dR8wNPdrZC2vpIWb1lBUg94bZ5G-dmKEgjaPlT47dLL3_Z-ugjTpjY_IJLhMxEUxRFbMDf7UbBR5YFlp9XFXFC4Edy27rPHqtCjEYGA5Gwg4unDO4g

I'm not qualified to make those claims .. But I do know of someone quite familiar with this type of oil .. I do believe there was an in depth discussion on the possibility of irritation caused by the use of said " sunflower/saw flower/ safflower " when used by one sponsor as a carrier .. But again , I am just an old meat head :)
And this was all sarcasm for those that don't all ready know .. Hugs and kisses to everyone ..

This.....

All good points.

The problem for sources to carry Primo is costs a lot of money to buy and keep in inventory. Plus it is a slow mover off the shelf as lots of guys feel it is too expensive of a compound to run.

So it is a double whammy: Lots of money tied up into having primo sit in inventory and slow to move off the shelf.

I respect the shops that do not carry primo for the obvious reasons above and loath the ones that sell it for the price of Nandrolone.

Anybody that has been here knows who these sources are.

All good points.

The problem for sources to carry Primo is costs a lot of money to buy and keep in inventory. Plus it is a slow mover off the shelf as lots of guys feel it is too expensive of a compound to run.

So it is a double whammy: Lots of money tied up into having primo sit in inventory and slow to move off the shelf.

I respect the shops that do not carry primo for the obvious reasons above and loath the ones that sell it for the price of Nandrolone.

Anybody that has been here knows who these sources are.

Bingo bango.... primo along with inject winny is just too much of a fuss to keep on the shelf, it does not move fast enough and it's hard to promote... all of the fly by nite labs from the past paved the way for bad reputations for those that come in the future, it's an unfortunate thing that sources have inherited... for the most part it's easy to just stay away from, and offer it in the human grade ampule...

I'm not qualified to make those claims .. But I do know of someone quite familiar with this type of oil .. I do believe there was an in depth discussion on the possibility of irritation caused by the use of said " sunflower/saw flower/ safflower " when used by one sponsor as a carrier .. But again , I am just an old meat head :)
And this was all sarcasm for those that don't all ready know .. Hugs and kisses to everyone ..

It was funny as heck man, we know your humor, you spelled it like many people pronounce it that's what made it epic

It makes for some good fun .. But some of these guys take it too serious.. Had to make sure they knew I was playing .. I know you get me V .. It's all love .. Lol
But it was directed at a more sensitive kinda guy .. Hugh knows ;)

Back