• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Major Steroid Bust – The Witch Hunt Continues

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Josh Hodnik Well, here we go again. There was recently another large anabolic steroid bust that is being covered by every major news outlet in the United States. Over the past week, it was reported that 16 steroid labs were shut down which led to 90 arrests in 20 states. The investigation that fueled

Read More...

There watchin us rite now........ 👀

"While much of the budget that is allotted to the DEA to fight the “War on Drugs” goes to investigate cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, there is still enough funding for the government to aggressively investigate anabolic steroid operations."

What a fucking joke.

They sure aren't taking care of methamphetamines here or in my home town. That's for damn sure.

They sure aren't taking care of methamphetamines here or in my home town. That's for damn sure.
it's kind of hard since you can go into a store and buy all the stuff to make it. A lady in my town got caught at the local wal mart making a batch of shake and bake in the isles. Now how fucked up is that?!!

it's kind of hard since you can go into a store and buy all the stuff to make it. A lady in my town got caught at the local wal mart making a batch of shake and bake in the isles. Now how fucked up is that?!!

Lmao

giphy.gif

More than 60% of all jail population in USA is there because of drug related issues. Predominantly meth. It's fucked up once you actually see what that drug does to people and how it rots the brain of the individual and reduces them to the barely human level on motor ability and mental capacity. I've seen that drug turn productive members of society and somewhat intelligent individuals into complete savages with absolutely zero integrity and honor along with no reasoning abilities. It's pathetic that they even put AAS and meth into a similar group.

Back