• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Freight trains AAP transformation

freight train

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everybody !!!!Doing a aap sponsored transformation which will lead to my next competition in nov,my plan is to get as hard grainy an ripped as possible an still hold some size,been doing this for two weeks so will post pics of first two weeks then follow with my gear ,training,an diet,let's get down to business!!!!!!Starting pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 25
Ok so let's get more in depth I'm 5'7 240 lb I'll be competing again in November so this was a short offseason as I just competed in May,so it was time to clean things up,I have switched my training to the y3t training an have got very good results,can't wait to see how it looks on stage!!!
AAP was good enough to provide me with the gear an I must say I was looking for a quality source since the old source I use to rep for called it quits an AAP is the one attention to detail all the way so a big thanks to anabolic monster!!!
My goal is to get shredded an hard an grainy then kick ass on stage,currently running Test E an npp up to 8-6 weeks out my diet is on point an training is on point so it should be a good ride on the train,peace!!!!

Choo, choo, look out cause there is no stopping the train once the wheels are turning!!!
Looking great freight! , can see a difference already in a short 2 weeks!!!subbed

Ok so more bout my training Tuesday start my week as I take Monday as a off day so my split is as follows,
mon off
tues chest
weds back
thurs hams an calves
fri shoulders
sat arms
sun legs

starting Tuesday is a week 1 of y3t training so that means all heavy compound exercises 6 to 10 reps,diet is doing great an training going great hope it all stays that way,will update with tues an weds workout exercises later,peace!!!!

Heavy legs today then next week starts 12 to 18 reps with isolation movements added in.
Legs
leg press
vertical leg press
leg ext
squat
single twisted leg press
did a few ham an calve exercises as the closer it gets to show time I will work them twice a week,got to kill it on stage but it up to me to put in the work an make it happen an I will do that!!!!

Back