• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test report of some ZPHC products from SIMEC AG

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
212eb7n.jpg
[/IMG]
here are the HPLC test results of Nandrolone Decanoate of ZPHC from Swiss lab Simec AG- http://www.simec.ch/en/
label claim of 250 mg of nandrolone decanoate.
Actual content was determined to have an 294.31 mg/ml of nandrolone decanoate:)

Wicked nice..

i replied to your pm with that info for you brother, go get your order in, this guy has labs on all his gear and his hgh which im running now also, and you will be glad your down with all of us here, alot of guys getting ta:s and very happy with the gear, im waiting for some funds and im gonna stock up, i always say, GET WHILE THE GETTIN IS GOOD !!
you can feel confident here, just order your stuff and get on it, enjoy some good gear brother...

I was apprehensive at first like I said , looked to good to be true , but I am going to to run all tested , will run my Pharmacom and a safety net as always but I am sold on Drugs Gear

Bro, I didn't understand the end of your message.. Can you please write as for foreigner
Sincerely,Alan

I was apprehensive at first like I said , looked to good to be true , but I am going to to run all tested , will run my Pharmacom and a safety net as always but I am sold on Drugs Gear

I sent my money yesterday and drugsgear shipped my order today motherfuckers!!! ha and they let you do express shipping (1-2) will prolly be banging orgonan sus Tuesday. suck it.

got my order in today fastest t/a ive ever see. perferct wrapping drugsgear.com is top on my list. will let you guys know what gear is like once started.

I am a new customer and I am very happy! Thinking about trying the ZPtropin.

Back