• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Glute injection pain

Mogainz20

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I've been on a 500 mg test e only cycle for 7 weeks, and everything's been smooth until my last pin, I pinned 1.4 mg of test e cause I was gonna be gone for a week and didn't want to miss an injection. Then when I woke up the next day my right glute is very sore and and hurts when just touching it. There is no redness, itchiness, and it's not hot. It also hurts just to walk. Im on day three since injection and there's still very sore. I was just wondering what to do? Or any advice to relief the soreness? thank you

This happens to me from time to time too. When pinning the glutes time after time, it can get painful on occasion. As long as there is no redness or swelling I would not be concerned. Just man up and deal with it brother.

Try some heat, ibuprofen, and give it a little time. Also have you been rotating inject sites?

Thank you and Yeah I've been alternating glutes, and this was my first time injecting that much in to one glute. Can this be a reason for the pain too?

Also I forgot to mention, my right glute has a hard feeling when touching it and the glute doesn't. Does anyone know the reasoning for this?

Happens to me from time to time. It'll go away in a cpl days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I used to get alot of PIP, I pin in the morning after a hot shower, then go workout legs. maybe its in my mind but its my routine and I havent had a bad pin in years

Could have just hit a bad spot in the glute brother. My right glute gets a knot every once in a while. 1.4ml is perfectly fine to inject. I've done 3.5 with no issues. Name of the game man. Pip is gonna happen every so often.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys for the feedback, prob just hit a bad spot. How long does it usual all take to get better?

It should be gone within 3-4 days, everyone is different might take a little bit longer, but it will go away. Next time try heating up the needle before injecting sometimes that helps.

Probably hit something. If you ever hit a nerve in your quad I bet you won't pin quads again. Way worse than glute, limped for over a week with severe pain.
Lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably hit something. If you ever hit a nerve in your quad I bet you won't pin quads again. Way worse than glute, limped for over a week with severe pain.
Lulz

That's how I feel right now bro, I'm limping a bit and hurts to even sit

Back