• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How fucked up is KOS right now?

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure he isn't going to take to heart my wisdom.

He just needs to focus on himself. Tbh, I don't know exactly what's going on. I'm guessing his ex? Has gone off the deep end? She didn't even lift anyway :coffee:

He just needs to focus on himself. Tbh, I don't know exactly what's going on. I'm guessing his ex? Has gone off the deep end? She didn't even lift anyway :coffee:
I like skinny chicks built like 12 year old boys :coffee:

I've never seen her smile once in all his vids. I don't think this just happened over night. Sucks for all involved, he doesn't need anyone to give him the answers. He's got to figure this out for himself.

Sheri never smiled in the videos we made on xnnx.com...

is this not normal???

Sheri never smiled in the videos we made on xnnx.com...

is this not normal???

There is no smiling in painal vids.... you know this.

Does KOS have a job or does he just nigger off the system? Regardless i would feel better about the country if he just drank bleach and stopped having kids

There is no smiling in painal vids.... you know this.

Does KOS have a job or does he just nigger off the system? Regardless i would feel better about the country if he just drank bleach and stopped having kids

Kos has his place in this world, he takes care of his boy I respect him for that. His ex appears to be another drug fucked manipulative cunt that currently plague this planet.

But which of the 2 are pinning gear and not even working out? Actually better question; Which of the 2 are pinning gear and not working out, but all the other simps on here are encouraging it, but they talk shit to/about the other members who are doing the same exact thing, but not to this certain member..??? :coffee:

LOL sorry I can not rep you :roflmao:

Get Shredded!
Women......

I'm just going to find and older rich guy. I think a man would understand me better.

I'm sure everyone agrees.

Maybe Ill write letter to Joel Osteen.

Women......

I'm just going to find and older rich guy. I think a man would understand me better.

In for results

Women......

My best friend is ghey and I'm jealous. They seriously have it made. They have sign language that you wouldn't even notice and it's all good. No conversation, no awkward dating, no "hey I'm pregnant you owe me 20%". Aside from that whole fucking hairy assholes thing it seems like a pretty good deal.

My best friend is ghey and I'm jealous. They seriously have it made. They have sign language that you wouldn't even notice and it's all good. No conversation, no awkward dating, no "hey I'm pregnant you owe me 20%". Aside from that whole fucking hairy assholes thing it seems like a pretty good deal.
It's so sad but true I have thought for years that homos have it figured out.. They must be doing something right

Nothing anal bleaching can't sort out. Queers are God's chosen people.

With the gay attention to hygiene and appearance I assumed all that asshole hair was long ago laser-ed away. Maybe ask your friend for a look?

In any case we straights could learn a thing or two from them in that department... of course then we get accused of being "Metro".

With the gay attention to hygiene and appearance I assumed all that asshole hair was long ago laser-ed away. Maybe ask your friend for a look?

In any case we straights could learn a thing or two from them in that department... of course then we get accused of being "Metro".
I'm not into the excessive grooming. Even women I like them pretty low maintenance. It's funny that the more in shape I look the more women assume I want some Barbie Doll, which is ok, but I'd rather have a girl with a good smile that can wear a dress or boxer shorts and be comfortable as opposed to sone chick that is all about clean eating and WODs that can't go outside without her makeup done. If she can't eat wings or ribs with her fingers in public I probably don't need her around for very long... Lol

aside from the hair asshole it's good? What about the raging cock, and cum loads..? the hairy asshole is not the problem.. That's my opinion though, maybe you're into having your ass railed and swallowing cum loads, not my cup of tea but to each his own...

aside from the hair asshole it's good? What about the raging cock, and cum loads..? the hairy asshole is not the problem.. That's my opinion though, maybe you're into having your ass railed and swallowing cum loads, not my cup of tea but to each his own...
You've put a lot more thought into this than I have it would seem...

Back