• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hulu plus or Netflix?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats the better of the two? Thanks bros.

Popcorn Time than you filthy animal.

https://popcorntime.io/

- - - Updated - - -

Stop giving those assholes your money, they've taken enough already.

Thank's alot bro never heard of that.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OfficerFarva again.

Hulu plus has lots of commercials. Netflix of course has none. I use HBO GO and Netflix mainly and then Hulu plus

Only poor people have Netflix :coffee:

Netflix. You can find some really weird shit on there

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the feed back guys.

As a film buff I like the disc version of netflix... reliable, tons of blu-ray, and a gigantic selection that doesn't so much seem to vary due to exclusive agreements with other distributors that makes streaming such a bitch. Also, got 400+ titles in my queue so I'm sorta stuck unless I want to do a lot of work in a manual xfer.

By "film buff" I mean routinely digging way back in time for classics like Lawrence of Arabia, The Seventh Seal, Westworld, Silent Running, the original Star Trek movies, shit like that.

Netflix and HBO Go are my top two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we dont have cable..we have roku's in every room...

we have hulu plus, vudu, netflix, amazon (I have prime anyway), hbo now -this is actually streamed through a phone or tablet, crackle (free), uhm...pbs, discovery channel,history channel, national geographic, couple of fitness and yoga channels that are free, youtube, a cpl of satellite music channels..uhmmm

and a few more and honestly..we have way more interesting shit to watch than cable ever thought of having

everyone in the house can find something they wanna watch at any given moment

we dont have cable..we have roku's in every room...

we have hulu plus, vudu, netflix, amazon (I have prime anyway), hbo now -this is actually streamed through a phone or tablet, crackle (free), uhm...pbs, discovery channel,history channel, national geographic, couple of fitness and yoga channels that are free, youtube, a cpl of satellite music channels..uhmmm

and a few more and honestly..we have way more interesting shit to watch than cable ever thought of having

everyone in the house can find something they wanna watch at any given moment

Thank's Sheriv appreciate it. Cable blows.. I would never waist my money on that shit.. I was looking into roku, I ended up getting chromecast, I love streaming stuff to the tv from my phone.. Very easy to use.

if you like chromecast you'd really love the roku..the menu and channels are very extensive plus there's work arounds to stream through your network

I got fed up with one of the big cable companies soaking us on price and cut the cord..we never looked back...
we use all the cable lines in the house to connect to a small roof antenna too.... that honestly doesn't get used at much (local news sometimes) but it was cheap and isnt unsightly so fuck it

if you like chromecast you'd really love the roku..the menu and channels are very extensive plus there's work arounds to stream through your network

I got fed up with one of the big cable companies soaking us on price and cut the cord..we never looked back...
we use all the cable lines in the house to connect to a small roof antenna too.... that honestly doesn't get used at much (local news sometimes) but it was cheap and isnt unsightly so fuck it

I also have a antenna, Picks up all local channels in HD. I spent around 50$ on it. I use it every morning. I have a buddy that pays over $100 a month.. That's almost a god damn car payment, dumb mother fucker.. Ill peep the roku. Its god damn 2015.. Who sits through 10+ min of commercials on a 30min show, fuckin blow me. It literally disturbers me to try.. I watch shit when I want to god damn it.. ABC isn't setting my tv time. I cant take one more drug commercial, listing death side effects while an old lady swings on a swing happy as fuck..

I promise I'm not this angry.. My writing always turns out like that tho.

ya...I totally hear ya..

hulu does two short commercials every twenty minutes...
that doesnt bug me so much other than the fact that theyre the same commercials for a few days before they rotate out...

hulu has a lot of fx stuff on it tho..and a lot of the big tv shows ..
everything for the most part shows up on hulu a day after it aired...a handful of shows a cpl days depending on the contract

showtime has its own streaming channel.. hbo now ( not go - no need for cable) ..theyre all going this way
a few big hold outs like amc (owned by time warner I think and they have walking dead) but theyre all folding one by one

id rather spend 40 bucks a month and have a totally tailored thing than some dickhead package that costs 200 a month

Been talking with my girl ab this route. Roku is prob what we'll go with and whatever else we want. Way cheaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Bets thing is to get a Android Box or Amazon Fire Stick.... Once you get it download "KODI" then install Genesis and Pheonix on Kodi itself, All movies, tv shows and everything can be found on it...

Also with Kodi you can get alot of other video addons.. Sportsdevil will have all the NFL, NBA, COllege Basketball and more on it... There is a private add on also thats like 50 a year and it will have everything in HD also...

Bets thing is to get a Android Box or Amazon Fire Stick.... Once you get it download "KODI" then install Genesis and Pheonix on Kodi itself, All movies, tv shows and everything can be found on it...

Also with Kodi you can get alot of other video addons.. Sportsdevil will have all the NFL, NBA, COllege Basketball and more on it... There is a private add on also thats like 50 a year and it will have everything in HD also...
I need to look into this..

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

ya...I totally hear ya..

that doesnt bug me so much other than the fact that theyre the same commercials for a few days before they rotate out...

everything for the most part shows up on hulu a day after it aired...a handful of shows a cpl days depending on the contract

showtime has its own streaming channel.. hbo now ( not go - no need for cable) ..theyre all going this way
a few big hold outs like amc (owned by time warner I think and they have walking dead) but theyre all folding one by one

id rather spend 40 bucks a month and have a totally tailored thing than some dickhead package that costs 200 a month

Totally agree. But you are still paying for internet service correct? What does that run you?

Wish I could hack my neighbor's internet...that would be sweet.

Totally agree. But you are still paying for internet service correct? What does that run you?

Wish I could hack my neighbor's internet...that would be sweet.

Go to the junctio box outside and y split the cable to yours... Just make sure they are out at work or at least not home
for a while...

ya...I totally hear ya..

When did that change? When I looked a couple years ago, it was 8-10 days post show aired that it was available.

My FIOS is $120 out the door - stupid high speed internet, land line phone, and 200 cable channels...if I ditch the cable, my bill goes down $18.

When did that change? When I looked a couple years ago, it was 8-10 days post show aired that it was available.

My FIOS is $120 out the door - stupid high speed internet, land line phone, and 200 cable channels...if I ditch the cable, my bill goes down $18.

Thats where they get everyone now.. The internet is the highest priced. When you try and drop a service like cable or phone the bill barely drops.

Thats where they get everyone now.. The internet is the highest priced. When you try and drop a service like cable or phone the bill barely drops.
Aye, so I can drop.cable, save $20, and then spend $100 on hulu, Netflix, and all that other shit.

It cost me 150 for cable and internet, 7 or 8.99 for netflix, 14.99 for hbonow.

It cost me 150 for cable and internet, 7 or 8.99 for netflix, 14.99 for hbonow.
And what do you do for TV shows?

Back