• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear & Dirty Bulk

CMArnold51

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not trying to sound like a complete Noob but i was wanting to see opinions, If I had a high Protein diet that wasnt necessarily the cleanest ever and still ran my gear cycle would it be a waste or would i still see positive gains.. i realize ill still gain from the gear but would a Not so proper diet Stall my Progress??

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You mean high dirty carb diet!! How in the hell do you run a high protein dirty diet?

Anyways your our diet is going to lead you to your goals... Gear is just going to help your diet and training out... You wanna bulk. Eat everything in sight..

Sorry man yea i meant high carbs lol.. thanks for the advice

What i meant by high in protein because i still eat alot of lean beef and chicken and get my proteins shakes in but i also eat alot of shit food and junk

Current stats are

5'11" 190lbs
Bf is around 15%
Goal is to be around 200 pounds but with a bf around 10%
Ran several Ph cycles in the past but looking to run a test e cycle in the next few months just trying to get more info. Current diet is pretty much everything i see lol

Well, yes, of course you would. Granted training and everything else is in place. Would you see strength gains? Probably.. Weight gains? Yeah.. Fat gain? Yes.

Your body fat isn't going down to 10% with a dirty bulk, but strength, weight, muscle mass should go up with proper training.

Not trying to sound like a complete Noob but i was wanting to see opinions, If I had a high Protein diet that wasnt necessarily the cleanest ever and still ran my gear cycle would it be a waste or would i still see positive gains.. i realize ill still gain from the gear but would a Not so proper diet Stall my Progress??

What i meant by high in protein because i still eat alot of lean beef and chicken and get my proteins shakes in but i also eat alot of shit food and junk

Current stats are

5'11" 190lbs
Bf is around 15%
Goal is to be around 200 pounds but with a bf around 10%
Ran several Ph cycles in the past but looking to run a test e cycle in the next few months just trying to get more info. Current diet is pretty much everything i see lol

walk to a mirror and ask yourself the same questions. see what your reflection says. should be able to answer that one yourself

Your body fat isn't going down to 10% with a dirty bulk, but strength, weight, muscle mass should go up with proper training.
This^^^^

If you wanna drop to 10% bf you're gonna have to have a clean diet. Gear won't fix bad diet. Yea sure you can bulk and not eat clean but with your goal you need to eat clean.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have always been told to drop down to single digit BF% then work on lean mass from there, it seems to be working for me and I don't have to worry about eating all the time but I also eat healthy foods anyway, I only splurge 1 day a week, usually Sunday dinner with family after church... You really need to have discipline for this, after a while you will not want to eat crap foods because they will make you feel awefull!!!!!!!

I agree with you eating alot of food doesnt bother me but if i eat the junk that i occasionally do it makes me feel like shit

I agree with you eating alot of food doesnt bother me but if i eat the junk that i occasionally do it makes me feel like shit

Tren helps that.. Also makes you feel like shit/God. Sweet combination, eh comrade?

Keep in mind steroids have side effects such as whacked lipids(elevated triglycerides. High cholesterol, low HDL, high LDL). Meaning, If you eat like shit on cycle you can have issues with your heart/stroke ect. You should be eating well to ensure your not doing long term damage to your body.

Keep in mind steroids have side effects such as whacked lipids(elevated triglycerides. High cholesterol, low HDL, high LDL). Meaning, If you eat like shit on cycle you can have issues with your heart/stroke ect. You should be eating well to ensure your not doing long term damage to your body.

Skinny guy with the logic. Stop being responsible GDI!

Really though, he's right.

I had my triglycerides and some other things checked before I donated last week. Thankfully everything was in decent range.. It's the truth though, even I can't deny that..

I have never understood the benefits of a dirty bulk.

So you are saying in order to get big you want to get fat too?

Sounds counterproductive.

Back