• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New fish needs words from the wise

nickmitchell7772

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up im new guy from Detroit. Starting off I appreciate this forum and have the utmost respect for my brother's. Thanks!!! With that being said I've been researching for 1.5 weeks on and off day n night. I see who the alpha dogs are and absorb the knowledge they provide. I don't expect nor want a hand out but just a simple nod and I'll be on my way. After all were all tryn to achieve the same goal.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard...

When you think you have learned a lot and done enough research, start back from the beginning and do it all over again. It takes a lot of time and even personal experience to find your way along this marathon road.

Best regards

What's up im new guy from Detroit. Starting off I appreciate this forum and have the utmost respect for my brother's. Thanks!!! With that being said I've been researching for 1.5 weeks on and off day n night. I see who the alpha dogs are and absorb the knowledge they provide. I don't expect nor want a hand out but just a simple nod and I'll be on my way. After all were all tryn to achieve the same goal.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome Nick.

Let me aid you on your journey!

Sup homie

Welcome brother. Do your research and ask questions to fill in the blanks. We are here to help brother.

I have to admit, some of the members profile pics are great.....

Back