• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The grind of meal prep

Get Shredded!
^^^ sounds like some shit I'd do. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'll tell her I'm going to eat pineapple but instead eat a few bundles of asparagus.

f0c6005fe9c6ff59046839d3ef63b463.jpg

Fuck ya bro

Same ol same ol , Week 4 I never thought I would get sick of steak . I'm going through about 4 lbs of steak and 8 lbs of chicken per week for lunch , lunch 2 , lunch 3 . That third thing of plain chicken has to be forced. Dinner is usually some form of chicken or ground turkey and a little carbs. Breakfast 2 cups egg whites and 2 eggs in a protien shake. Fuck a chicken
2vwe6pz.jpg

28wm8eu.jpg

Same ol same ol , Week 4 I never thought I would get sick of steak . I'm going through about 4 lbs of steak and 8 lbs of chicken per week for lunch , lunch 2 , lunch 3 . That third thing of plain chicken has to be forced. Dinner is usually some form of chicken or ground turkey and a little carbs. Breakfast 2 cups egg whites and 2 eggs in a protien shake. Fuck a chicken
2vwe6pz.jpg

28wm8eu.jpg

God damn you are eating like a king.

All that damn steak!

2vwe6pz.jpg

28wm8eu.jpg
sick of steal blasphemy!!lol
looks great tho it got ,e hungry for the 8th x today

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@contermail.com

God damn you are eating like a king.

All that damn steak!
Yea it's costing me . Around 7-8 lbs of NY strip and 13 or so lbs of chicken breast and a 48 oz bag of bacon treats for my dog was 110.00 . It will last all week and part of next week . I've bought the same meat 3 times in 4 weeks. I'm keeping my size on cruise so it's worth it . I mean I could be spending 10 a day at Wendy's or McD's . O yea I'm also putting down 1.5-2 gallons a day as well.

sick of steal blasphemy!!lol
looks great tho it got ,e hungry for the 8th x today

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@contermail.com
E - hungry haha . It's good just monotonous .

Yea it's costing me . Around 7-8 lbs of NY strip and 13 or so lbs of chicken breast and a 48 oz bag of bacon treats for my dog was 110.00 . It will last all week and part of next week . I've bought the same meat 3 times in 4 weeks. I'm keeping my size on cruise so it's worth it . I mean I could be spending 10 a day at Wendy's or McD's . O yea I'm also putting down 1.5-2 gallons a day as well.

E - hungry haha . It's good just monotonous .

All that steak is expensive!

Just cooked up some pork chops, salmon and brown rice... Look at that fat piece of butter. Bulking season is upon us..

563c9f6a5cfbb668cbdbcf753be4ada1.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I got this bag . I really like it . You think you don't need it but it is really sweet . I use it every day at work . I did change the ice packs for one of those blue ones , I just put it in the center .

lol "everything is american made"........containers, oh we get them from canada
The containers are ok .This is my 4th week , I've cracked 2 of the lids .

attachment.php

Attachments

• lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 59
56152b44f2458624ca05b8584512a90b.jpg

Experimenting with cooking up batches of spaghetti before I start bulking up..

I was gonna post up later when the strips and chicken are on the grill. Today I'm gonna do some turkey sliders on whole wheAt buns. Kind of a cheat.

I was gonna post up later when the strips and chicken are on the grill. Today I'm gonna do some turkey sliders on whole wheAt buns. Kind of a cheat.

That sounds amazing. I expect pics!

Alright the wifey went to work today and got me all ready for the week. These were a little cheat turkey sliders with cheese and light mayo.
r92zcy.jpg

261p3fa.jpg

2zs7n9k.jpg

Oh my GOD. I want those. All of them. And then more

64a057284627f795e1e55324a7289bc1.jpg

Spaghetti tailgate style! 2lbs ground beef, 1 box pasta, 1 jar sauce.
This will be 2 meals. Maybe 3 but probably not.
Eat big to get big!

Get Shredded!
64a057284627f795e1e55324a7289bc1.jpg

Spaghetti tailgate style! 2lbs ground beef, 1 box pasta, 1 jar sauce.
This will be 2 meals. Maybe 3 but probably not.
Eat big to get big!

Fuck yeah. That's looks amazing

I almost bought that protein plus too the other day. Stuck with whole wheat. I'm not picky with my pasta this cycle around. Gimme all dem carbs!

Fuck yeah. That's looks amazing

I almost bought that protein plus too the other day. Stuck with whole wheat. I'm not picky with my pasta this cycle around. Gimme all dem carbs!
That's what I've always used used was just whole wheat but thought I'd try this out. I like it quite a bit.

That's what I've always used used was just whole wheat but thought I'd try this out. I like it quite a bit.

Man you talk n to me now. I do something real similar. I've used those and the whole wheat as well . Man I never get sick of it.

Man you talk n to me now. I do something real similar. I've used those and the whole wheat as well . Man I never get sick of it.
It's great when bulking. And easy to make. I can eat this constantly

I average over 200 days out of town per year. Fuck cooking. ICON meals delivers to me

5oz of Cod hiding in there under brown rice and green beans
IMG_1505.jpg

Post again brah, couldn't see it

How do you guys prep so far out? Anything past 2 days taste like shit, especially chicken.

Back