• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Flu : fact or fiction

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going with fact. This is the second time I've front loaded test and felt run down.

-Hard to sleep
-Slight temp.
-Overall unwell

Opinions ?

I'm going with fact. This is the second time I've front loaded test and felt run down.

-Hard to sleep
-Slight temp.
-Overall unwell

Opinions ?

What ester on that Test...and how much did u front load.???

Cyp

Filled the barrel , roughly 825mg Thursday and Friday.

In the past I've just doubled my dose when I front load for the first two weeks but I'm gonna try out HI idea for front loading.

The above along with 100mg MENT Thursday, 75 yesterday.

75Mg dbol ED. I'm gonna lower that more than likely.

Anyway, this same feeling came over me before when I pinned a lot of test at once. Lasts about 48hrs

I'm going with fact.

Cyp

In the past I've just doubled my dose when I front load for the first two weeks but I'm gonna try out HI idea for front loading.

Anyway, this same feeling came over me before when I pinned a lot of test at once. Lasts about 48hrs

I'm going with fact.

Damn bro...I would say FACT..Ecspecially with that heavy front load and the other compounds!!! I think I had it long ago on just my 3rd and 4th cycle when I got silly and started double dosing every injection ...I remember having headches and super sensetivity to light...Ecspecially from the sun... that shit did suck...it went away pretty quickly after i lowered to normal dose and I'm pretty sure it went away quickly cuz it was T Prop...hope u feel better bro!!! Once that flu is gone and u have all that Test runnin in ya plus your other compounds your gonna pack on some nice solid muscle!!!

Cyp

I'm going with fact.

75mgs of DBol is a lot for me. If I do more than 25 pwo it gets painful. Who's DBol are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFL.

I'm just getting a feel for how they are dosed, over or under. The way I feel right now I think they might be more than 25mg.

If I had HG tabs I wouldn't run over 40mg ed.

Damn bro...I would say FACT..Ecspecially with that heavy front load and the other compounds!!! I think I had it long ago on just my 3rd and 4th cycle when I got silly and started double dosing every injection ...I remember having headches and super sensetivity to light...Ecspecially from the sun... that shit did suck...it went away pretty quickly after i lowered to normal dose and I'm pretty sure it went away quickly cuz it was T Prop...hope u feel better bro!!! Once that flu is gone and u have all that Test runnin in ya plus your other compounds your gonna pack on some nice solid muscle!!!

I'll add close to 20lbs , fat and bloat. It would be nice to lean out around 200-205lbs.

I start to feel shitty even at 500 on cyp. I lowered to 375 every 5 days. Slower but still noticeable gains but I feel much better. I would say "fact" as I've done it 2 times with the same result. But I'm a newb so wtf do I know. Feel better.

MFL.

I'm just getting a feel for how they are dosed, over or under. The way I feel right now I think they might be more than 25mg.

If I had HG tabs I wouldn't run over 40mg ed.

MFL is legit. I ran their TBol once and it was strong as shit.

FACT: Took my first pin of 250 test E and still feel like fucking death. I got a temp, tired, everything. I love ibuprofen.

IML Gear Cream!
I sometimes get it from TPP.

I've never felt test flu from a frontload but I never pinned a gram in two days either lol. That's a lot of hormone slamming all at once. I do notice though that too much oil in a short period is uncomfortable. 6ml mon/thur and I feel like crap for awhile afterwards. The hormone doesn't really change it and neither does the carrier. I've kind of decided front loading isn't really worth the time either. Maybe deca or EQ but test just kind of takes what it takes to work and if I'm kick starting with dbol anyway what's the point?

Test Prop has a reputation for giving people test flu. I have gotten it off Prop flush face headache feeling....

FACT - every blast I get it after 1st week....gone by 2nd week

FACT - every blast I get it after 1st week....gone by 2nd week

Have to agree. Personally, I just got done being sick as f with a respiratory illness for almost two weeks at the beginning of this blast.

Your body is seeing this huge influx of hormones as an infection.. it starts producing white blood cells making you feel drained.

Just my guess on the whole test flu problem.

I would bet if you were to get a blood test directly after this huge injection. You would find that your white blood count would be very high.

Your body is seeing this huge influx of hormones as an infection.. it starts producing white blood cells making you feel drained.

Just my guess on the whole test flu problem.

I would bet if you were to get a blood test directly after this huge injection. You would find that your white blood count would be very high.

It would be interesting to find out.

Back