Pharmacom Store


Test Flu : fact or fiction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    325
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Test Flu : fact or fiction

    I'm going with fact. This is the second time I've front loaded test and felt run down.

    -Hard to sleep
    -Slight temp.
    -Overall unwell

    Opinions ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,084

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    479
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    220 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    I'm going with fact. This is the second time I've front loaded test and felt run down.

    -Hard to sleep
    -Slight temp.
    -Overall unwell

    Opinions ?
    What ester on that Test...and how much did u front load.???

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    325
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cyp

    Filled the barrel , roughly 825mg Thursday and Friday.

    In the past I've just doubled my dose when I front load for the first two weeks but I'm gonna try out HI idea for front loading.

    The above along with 100mg MENT Thursday, 75 yesterday.

    75Mg dbol ED. I'm gonna lower that more than likely.

    Anyway, this same feeling came over me before when I pinned a lot of test at once. Lasts about 48hrs

    I'm going with fact.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,084

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    479
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    220 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Cyp

    Filled the barrel , roughly 825mg Thursday and Friday.

    In the past I've just doubled my dose when I front load for the first two weeks but I'm gonna try out HI idea for front loading.

    The above along with 100mg MENT Thursday, 75 yesterday.

    75Mg dbol ED. I'm gonna lower that more than likely.

    Anyway, this same feeling came over me before when I pinned a lot of test at once. Lasts about 48hrs

    I'm going with fact.
    Damn bro...I would say FACT..Ecspecially with that heavy front load and the other compounds!!! I think I had it long ago on just my 3rd and 4th cycle when I got silly and started double dosing every injection ...I remember having headches and super sensetivity to light...Ecspecially from the sun... that shit did suck...it went away pretty quickly after i lowered to normal dose and I'm pretty sure it went away quickly cuz it was T Prop...hope u feel better bro!!! Once that flu is gone and u have all that Test runnin in ya plus your other compounds your gonna pack on some nice solid muscle!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,159

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    621
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Cyp

    Filled the barrel , roughly 825mg Thursday and Friday.

    In the past I've just doubled my dose when I front load for the first two weeks but I'm gonna try out HI idea for front loading.

    The above along with 100mg MENT Thursday, 75 yesterday.

    75Mg dbol ED. I'm gonna lower that more than likely.

    Anyway, this same feeling came over me before when I pinned a lot of test at once. Lasts about 48hrs

    I'm going with fact.
    75mgs of DBol is a lot for me. If I do more than 25 pwo it gets painful. Who's DBol are you running?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    325
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    MFL.

    I'm just getting a feel for how they are dosed, over or under. The way I feel right now I think they might be more than 25mg.

    If I had HG tabs I wouldn't run over 40mg ed.

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    325
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    Damn bro...I would say FACT..Ecspecially with that heavy front load and the other compounds!!! I think I had it long ago on just my 3rd and 4th cycle when I got silly and started double dosing every injection ...I remember having headches and super sensetivity to light...Ecspecially from the sun... that shit did suck...it went away pretty quickly after i lowered to normal dose and I'm pretty sure it went away quickly cuz it was T Prop...hope u feel better bro!!! Once that flu is gone and u have all that Test runnin in ya plus your other compounds your gonna pack on some nice solid muscle!!!
    I'll add close to 20lbs , fat and bloat. It would be nice to lean out around 200-205lbs.

  8. #8
    Agent Smith

    AgentSmith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,242

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I start to feel shitty even at 500 on cyp. I lowered to 375 every 5 days. Slower but still noticeable gains but I feel much better. I would say "fact" as I've done it 2 times with the same result. But I'm a newb so wtf do I know. Feel better.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,159

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    621
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    MFL.

    I'm just getting a feel for how they are dosed, over or under. The way I feel right now I think they might be more than 25mg.

    If I had HG tabs I wouldn't run over 40mg ed.
    MFL is legit. I ran their TBol once and it was strong as shit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Member


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    416327170

    FACT: Took my first pin of 250 test E and still feel like fucking death. I got a temp, tired, everything. I love ibuprofen.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    MiSh's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,172

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    112
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I sometimes get it from TPP.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Kendrxck's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    617506287

    I'm feeling it from tren

  13. #13
    Old
    BOARD REP

    JRotten's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    305
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've never felt test flu from a frontload but I never pinned a gram in two days either lol. That's a lot of hormone slamming all at once. I do notice though that too much oil in a short period is uncomfortable. 6ml mon/thur and I feel like crap for awhile afterwards. The hormone doesn't really change it and neither does the carrier. I've kind of decided front loading isn't really worth the time either. Maybe deca or EQ but test just kind of takes what it takes to work and if I'm kick starting with dbol anyway what's the point?

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Sierra2500hd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,283

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fact. I've had this a couple times.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,088

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,217
    Thanked in
    916 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    fact for sure ,i've had test flu at least 4 xs

Similar Threads

  1. Fact is stranger than fiction
    By tommygunz in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:27 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:38 PM
  3. Growth Hormone: Fact vs. Fiction
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:34 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums