• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone noticing a Trend....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I want to talk briefly about this new trend going around the supplement industry that's driving me fucking crazy. It's called "Micro" or "Concentrated". I know you guys have all seen these and heard of these products. I believe Jack3d by USPS Labs was the first to come out with a concentrated version of a pre-workout drink and it only was to expose allot of the other pre-workout blends that popular companies were claiming had "x" amount of ingredients when half of the workout blend was in the form of carbohydrates or sugars. For example I'll use N.O. Xplode by BSN. I believe they have always had somewhere around 20grams of ingredients per scoop of their blend. Well, it was exposed and BSN I believe was sued like three times now for false claims they made on their product labels. I bet not all of you guys new that one. A good friend of mine was a rep for them and told me how they went above and beyond to hide this from the media and internet searches. They went as far as paying websites to remove any info on the lawsuits. Ok, so back to what I was talking about. So I could totally see USPS Labs coming out with Jack3d by not filling it with "Fillers" right? It was a good product while it lasted before they banned the main ingredient. However, now they have come out with Jack3d Micro. What the fuck is this supposed to consist of... two grams of caffeine and they call it a Micro dosed pre-workout product... Really! The price is still the same as any other popular pre-workout product but now it contains not 20+ grams or 4+ grams of ingredients but now 2 or even 1 in some others. These people must think we are totally stupid because every company out there is taking advantage of this. What sucks is, there are tons of kids who have no idea but to look to the magazines and all they see are these advertizements with these new products and they don't know what do to or what to take. They see Phil Heath and Jay and Ronnie and Victor taking these products and their like, what the hell, I guess this is what makes a bodybuilder a bodybuilder. Well, it doesn't at all and that makes me furious. So here's something that I'm totally clueless about, the ability to concentrate amino acids. Like these new ones, BLOX, SAA and CHAIN are just a few examples and they seemed to be started by BPI and their partners(Image Sports(GNC Only) and EXT Sports). So are these really quality products. I mean, I don't mind taking 10+ grams of aminos during a training session but it only 4 grams going to do the same with these so called "Silk Amino Acids". One thing I do understand is altering the delivery systems. If the company wants to micronize or add a molecule to make it better to help drive it into our muscles further, then I'm down for that. But to cut the dose in half or more than half and call it Micronized. If it's truly mirconized, wouldn't it mean their would be more grams with the same serving size. Right? Am I the only person thinking this or do I just not understand the chemistry in this. Someone chime in if you can. Please add your 2 cents because this shit just seems like their saving more money and charging us more. The only thing positive about this is is the profit the companies are seeing. :hmm:

image_prodprod1270022_white450px.jpg
image_prodprod1090076_white450px.jpg
image_prodprod680018_white450px.jpg
image_prodprod1060028_white450px.jpg

"Micro" or "Concentrated". I here these words from girls a lot. Just not in the same context.

its funny cause a lot of the ingredients, while effective ingredients have only shown results in doses 2-8g's per. and the proprietary blends are 4.4g's total..:hmm: oh..and BCAA's are no longer effective lol

all the pre-workouts have so little of what matters and lots of stims so you can "feel" the difference.

how would u guys think if they did this to oral steroids?

there's actually a product, Nanodrol, which is MethylSten, but is made as nanoparticles to allow for "superior absorption."

how would u guys think if they did this to oral steroids?

there's actually a product, Nanodrol, which is MethylSten, but is made as nanoparticles to allow for "superior absorption."
That's a little different. There are thousands upon thousands of published articles demonstrating the effectiveness of nanoparticle derived drugs over their standards. If the company is really placing them in nano's, then it could be pretty effective ( though I believe no one will really know this for sure ).

seems like their saving more money and charging us more. The only thing positive about this is is the profit the companies are seeing.

The supplement business is a business. The aptitude of your workout literally could not mean less to these people. They want profit, and that is all. So yes, of course that is what is happening.

IML Gear Cream!
The supplement business is a business. The aptitude of your workout literally could not mean less to these people. They want profit, and that is all. So yes, of course that is what is happening.
Darth_vader_no.gif

concentrated just means no effective amounts of anything except for a ton of stimulants and some beta alanine to make your skin tingle so you think its "working"

Back