• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Addition to Team Green!

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am VERY pleased to announce our newest Team Green board rep on both ASF and IMF, MuscleAddiction. Although he is not new to repping AY gear. He has been an outstanding rep on a couple of other forums supporting AY for over two years. AY continues to only enlist reps that have actually used her gear for a long period of time, and can confidently recommend the gear from personal experiences. MuscleAddiction and his lovely wife are both NPC competitors (bodybuilding & figure), and his wife has been an AY sponsored athlete for the last two years. They both have qualified for Nationals. He is well known on the various forums and is already friends with several here on ASF including me :).

Please join me in welcoming him, and if you feel you are a good fit for Team Green...... PM me jerseydevil, theestone, Pittsburgh63 or MuscleAddiction... Let's talk.

Last edited:
Congrats!! Anxiously waiting my first green order. :)

Happy to have you over here at ASF officially, brother.

Welcome!

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcomes. Thanks JD for the intro, I am also a rep for Muscle Research supplement company that just joined on here too...we carry some great wellness products as well as cycle support like TUDCA, NAC, William Lewelling's supplement line, and much more. So I will be around here quite a bit now! Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

Welcome aboard !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome... i use ay exclusively. just started some test, mast, and var... i get compliments daily.

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcomes. Thanks JD for the intro, I am also a rep for Muscle Research supplement company that just joined on here too...we carry some great wellness products as well as cycle support like TUDCA, NAC, William Lewelling's supplement line, and much more. So I will be around here quite a bit now! Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

I think I have seen you on another forum.

Anyways, good to have you!

Another rep to provide excellent service for Team Green.. Welcome!

Get Shredded!
I think I have seen you on another forum.

Anyways, good to have you!

You probably have, I think I am on too many lol. I am a Mod on a few, and the rest I am a rep on for Muscle Research and Team Green, have repped for others in the past too. Thanks again everyone for the welcomes, let me know if I can be of help. I also am a PT and Nutritionist, I coach athletes for competitions (Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, and Bikini) with my wife, and love this lifestyle. So will offer up knowledge and experience when needed or asked.

Welcome , you joined a great group of guys on a great team!!

You probably have, I think I am on too many lol. I am a Mod on a few, and the rest I am a rep on for Muscle Research and Team Green, have repped for others in the past too. Thanks again everyone for the welcomes, let me know if I can be of help. I also am a PT and Nutritionist, I coach athletes for competitions (Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, and Bikini) with my wife, and love this lifestyle. So will offer up knowledge and experience when needed or asked.

That's good to know brother may get with you sometime for some dieting tips and again good to have you on the team.

welcome! currently running some green gear myself (TIPP,NPP) and loving it...thanks as always to JD.

Welcome!

Congrats MuscleAddiction, getting a rep job with AY is like landing the CEO position with the top Fortune 500 company.

Back