• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does a higher dose of test always require a higher dose ofAI?

criticalben1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If aromatase is blocked enough on say 600 MSG test cyp weekly by say 12.5 mg examestane daily for an individual would an increase in test require an increase in AI? Or is there a point where it doesn't matter how much aromatizable steroid is present because aromatase levels are so low? Hope my question makes sense!

Yes, the higher the Test dose (or other aromatising compound), the higher dose of AI is needed, also one could consider switching to stronger AI such as letrozole.

Yes definitely the more tEST a person takes than the more ai you will need.

Yeah like for me personally, if I go above like...3-400 mg of test, I need to either take arimidex 1mg every day or .75 letro e3d. I get gyno bad. My body just constantly looks for a way to make me suffer.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Usually yes,but everyone reacts differently.............for me exam at 12.5 EOD is perfect,even with AD50,Dbol,and high test....A good choice would be to have stronger agents on hand.........And if things get shady,change AI's.....My .02

Everyone is different,but generally yes you need to up your Ai. But blood tests are the only way to really tell.

Yes typically you will need to increase your AI as you increase your testosterone...

However there is a tipping point... you don't want to increase your AI too much,
as you do need some estrogen to maximise your gains.

Extreme estrogen suppression can make you feel lethargic and fatigue... this is because
estrogen plays an important part in supporting serotonin... which is one of the body's principle
neurotransmitters, which is vital to mental alertness and the sleep/wake cycle.

This will very with everyone... but I've never had to go over 20mg of Aromasin ED - even with
levels of test over 1g a week.

Aromasin is all I use... and don't have a recommendation for other AI's.

Back