• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's the first of the month and you know what that means!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It means people that never had a legitimate job are getting their checks and letters of benefits to pay their bills and get free medical care off your fucking tax dollars while you just spent all your money paying your own bills! FUCK YEAH! 'MERICA!

How does a white man with a history of income and good credit sign up and get in on this fucking gravy train!?

Barack-Obama-the-Begger-75528.jpg

Try going to Costco or SAMs Club today if you want to experience the social system in full swing.

I was out of town and I stopped by a bank in a minority area.

Met a lot of nice people that day.

yeah..that va disability bennie that shows up in my checking account wasn't earned...

fukstik

negged

IML Gear Cream!
What does that mean? Weed and new Jordan's . Not one fucking rent for Gdawg! Plenty of excuses though. "Wake up wake up get up get up .... It's the first of the month so grab yo checks and come ooooonnnn " Bone thugs in Harmony

yeah..that va disability bennie that shows up in my checking account wasn't earned...

fukstik

negged

Who got negged? I don't think anyone here was talking about VA benefits... I get em too

I'm gonna assume he meant ebt cards and section 8 housing not VA benefits

Welfare mothers make better lovers. Neil Young

Thanks for your hard earned taxes..bitches...

I should neg you for not knowing the difference between welfare and earned military benefits. But snice you're a veteran I'm letting it go this time. Now go listen to the song he linked and catch up.

sup-niggas-its-the-1st-of-the-month-thumb.jpg

I should neg you for not knowing the difference between welfare and earned military benefits. But snice you're a veteran I'm letting it go this time. Now go listen to the song he linked and catch up.

go for it..neg me and see how it pans out for you....

also...fuck off for not understanding satire
government money/first of the month..no fucking difference

how many homeless vets do you think there are that get your gracious handouts?

Get Shredded!
i had a fat bonus check last month until uncle sam clipped the fuck out of it. these fuckers that stand on the corner begging for money
while i work my balls off. dude dont even get me started

go for it..neg me and see how it pans out for you....

also...fuck off for not understanding satire
government money/first of the month..no fucking difference

how many homeless vets do you think there are that get your gracious handouts?

Negged. Your holy then thou, military high horse, look at me whining in a thread that has nothing to do with that shit just pisses me off.

Let me guess, military benefits aren't the only hand out you're getting. Why even pick this stupid fight if that's not the case.

oh...you ALMOST know how to internet... and trollolololol@ you thinking I care enough to be pissed

no..I actually dont receive any other "handouts" ..but see...there ya go..military benefits=handouts

I rest my case

Using your mod power to change my avi seems like an abuse of power. But Fuck it that's what your about.

mmm..seems that way doesn't it

you're very sensitive..you dont happen to have elevated e2 or maybe on clomid by chance?

love your sig too btw

i feel like the pit needs some sprucing up..more tears..more angst

i feel like the pit needs some sprucing up..more tears..more angst

well for what its worth my progesterone level is so high right now i tear up watching movies and its not even a sad part

Holy shit! I go to the pool and you people went off! Good job!

I dont really wanna get in on it but I guess I will. I dont believe in handouts to people that can and are able to work. I have friends with mental disabilities any they work jobs yeah it only putting mouse trap together but its contributing to society. I also have a uncle the was shot up in veitnam and has a hard time walking from it and my sister suffers from ptsd from the gulf and was also shot. The men and woman the served our country bravely should be honored for their service cause with there service we wouldnt be nothing so yes they should be compensated for their service but the crak head on the corner that just wants to get high and not contribute well i dont believe in supporting them. Its kinda like this, we will always have poor people in this world but if we make them comfortable they will breed more. i work 60 + hours a week at my job and i make a ok living i am far from the sharpest knife in the drawer but i wanted to get somewhere in life so i busted my ass and every time i got knocked down i came back for more and it paid off well for me.

Back