• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Elbow pain!

Morray

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fucking elbow is killing me. Had to go see a Doc after 2 weeks, said it's tennis elbow. I can't lift anything with it. WTF do I do?
And what sucks is I'm pinning Primo, Test E 400 and 250, and just starting Tren E

You may just have to man the F up. I use rehband elbow sleeves. Got them from Rogue. My elbows are a bitch as well. you will go superhuman soon on the tren. Be careful.

My elbow and forearm were killing me as well. I got an elbow sleeve and the pain stopped for a moment. A buddy of mine told me about so rub that is used for horses with tendinitis. I tried it and the pain is gone.

Try playlet rich plasma, I had same prob last year. They use your own blood and inject into ur elbow, it works !!! About 2 to 3 sessions of it,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misspelled, "Platelet Rich Plasma"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing exercises that focus on the "eccentric" contraction of the elbow extensors will make the tendon strong and healthy again.

Do some research but using an elastic theraband works well. And do a lot of ice cup massages (1-2 minutes 10 times a day if possible). Make them with 5 oz. paper cups.

Google some of the terms I mentioned if you are unsure what they mean.

best regards.

Doing exercises that focus on the "eccentric" contraction of the elbow extensors will make the tendon strong and healthy again.

Do some research but using an elastic theraband works well. And do a lot of ice cup massages (1-2 minutes 10 times a day if possible). Make them with 5 oz. paper cups.

Google some of the terms I mentioned if you are unsure what they mean.

best regards.

****Edit: Meant to say wrist extensors. Thx

Damn, that's some good info! I was icing it and taking motrin, gotta let it heal, makes sense. thanks

IML Gear Cream!
I had that problem . I man up and took 10lb and 5lb weights and done lot of reps before my workout. It worked no more pain.

Had tennis elbow for months with no relief. Almost went for cortisone shots but told chiropractor and his therapy was amazing!!
90% better NEXT DAY!

cant remember technique but he rubbed the shit out it with a metal bar.
hurt like a bitch and bruised a bit but worth results!!👍

Back