• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Get Shredded!
You’re wife’s booty is Nicccce. That booty so big you can see it from the front! Haha that’s a compliment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I said when I saw the pic .. damn girl your ass is popping so much I can see if from this angle! Clearly on point ;)
And thanks

f6e9f73d129ea8ce4de3a77198c518d4.jpg

3c610f0a95ea17e9dd944d3b5fbd9fd8.jpg

827644042b1449ed725e1ec9d6b21650.jpg

Sorry No nudes to share ... she’s still my wife and tryin not to ruin that part, I’m not getting any better looking these days. . But I am proud as hell of how hard she worked for this ... and she has the best damn booty on the planet I swear!

Vera Nice Train!! Omg. She is in great shape, I am sure all would agree we appreciate any pics.
Even just a nice sundress is good!
You train her I am sure, I can’t train my girl, she is the only one I cannot ; id fire her! Lol I love her but she is a bad client!!

Max

Vera Nice Train!! Omg. She is in great shape, I am sure all would agree we appreciate any pics.
You train her I am sure, I can’t train my girl, she is the only one I cannot ; id fire her! Lol I love her but she is a bad client!!

Max

The struggle is real my friend... believe me I understand!!

83662007faab5a321063608c5fc292db.jpg

Great ass.

There are young girls who by virtue of their age, have a great ass.

Then there are those like this acquired by tons of diet and exercise. Ass is built...

IMO building that ass is best. And will last much longer. Just watch as those young girls age, and their ass spreads.

Btw, what supplements or gear is she using.

Compliments to her.

Thanks for the kind words ... and she had a nice ass but made it amazing in the gym. She’s 35 btw...We both did CrossFit for a number of years while I played rugby. That was the biggest attribute to her strength and Badonkadonk.
As per sumpliments I have her on rad 140. She’s done osterine but didn’t like the manly sides. ;). Zero sides with rad 140 and was able keep muscle bellies full and not waste any on a severe diet. I had her on Anavar (20mg ed) the last 4 weeks , thanks to triple threat ! Straight up life saver and solid guy. I also had her on proviron (25mg ed) and tamoxifen (12.5mg Ed) the last 5 weeks. I pulled the trigger a touch too late in my opinion on her gear. She hit a Plateau on fat loss and I needed her to get over the hump without muscle wasting. I’d like to start earlier next time.

Thanks for the kind words ... and she had a nice ass but made it amazing in the gym. She’s 35 btw...We both did CrossFit for a number of years while I played rugby. That was the biggest attribute to her strength and Badonkadonk.
As per sumpliments I have her on rad 140. She’s done osterine but didn’t like the manly sides. ;). Zero sides with rad 140 and was able keep muscle bellies full and not waste any on a severe diet. I had her on Anavar (20mg ed) the last 4 weeks , thanks to triple threat ! Straight up life saver and solid guy. I also had her on proviron (25mg ed) and tamoxifen (12.5mg Ed) the last 5 weeks. I pulled the trigger a touch too late in my opinion on her gear. She hit a Plateau on fat loss and I needed her to get over the hump without muscle wasting. I’d like to start earlier next time.

Wow amazing muscularity with only 4 weeks of low dose anavar.

Unbelievable!

Wow amazing muscularity with only 4 weeks of low dose anavar.

Unbelievable!

We’re gym rats... been working out for years. I’d say 4+ months of rad140 and a bulk diet. Super clean diet. She really knows what foods her body responds too. I told her the secret was in the demon semen. Haha. Hey, you do what you have to to get what ya want, right ;).

IML Gear Cream!

Max

Where’s the pics of your girl max. I’m curious how hot she is !

f6e9f73d129ea8ce4de3a77198c518d4.jpg

3c610f0a95ea17e9dd944d3b5fbd9fd8.jpg

827644042b1449ed725e1ec9d6b21650.jpg

Sorry No nudes to share ... she’s still my wife and tryin not to ruin that part, I’m not getting any better looking these days. . But I am proud as hell of how hard she worked for this ... and she has the best damn booty on the planet I swear!

Shes got that wellness booty bro...

Awesome physique in general , props to you guys !

She looks great mate, and rugby players are true bad asses!

Haha just some of my exes.. but thank you brother

Back