• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Get Shredded!
Met this beautiful woman at the gym last week. Had a great weekend with her.How old do you think she is??
92f433e01fbda5b5d32349a2f3a24089.jpg
31fdd5450e3f25720ba16a0b8243103a.jpg
6006d1f5f4d54925c7b688d67e505b36.jpg
1f385951919e4a7af161e7d1b9309995.jpg

Et Tu, SixShoot?

JUNLGLE FEVER lol

Had it since I ranway at 15 to the city and fell for an older Jamaican gal. She had 9 years on me. Fun as fuck though

If it's an ex....and doesn't mean to shame her anymore showing her face for God's sake....I'm calling bullshit...

Ex or hookup, perhaps my standards are higher than yours given your swiftness to call bullshit, or maybe I got game and just can pull the good shit.

I wasn't shaming exes, how you could misinterpret that is beyond my comprehension. I MEANT THAT I KICK MYSELF IN THE ASS BC THE GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS "GREENER" WITH THE NEXT CHICK..

Where the fuck did shame ever come into this until your post Bro?

I'm calling UNEDUCATED INSECURITY. ...lame.

Ex or hookup, perhaps my standards are higher than yours given your swiftness to call bullshit, or maybe I got game and just can pull the good shit.

I wasn't shaming exes, how you could misinterpret that is beyond my comprehension. I MEANT THAT I KICK MYSELF IN THE ASS BC THE GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS "GREENER" WITH THE NEXT CHICK..

Where the fuck did shame ever come into this until your post Bro?

I'm calling UNEDUCATED INSECURITY. ...lame.
Whatever, just go the fuck away...

The day has finally come gents...

Here's a few for your hopeful enjoyment...
she got lazy, usually it's smooth shaven!!

Attachments

• wife1 - Copy.jpg
    wife1 - Copy.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 252
  • wife2 - Copy.jpg
    wife2 - Copy.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 240
  • wife3 - Copy.jpg
    wife3 - Copy.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 252
Get Shredded!
Here's a few for your hopeful enjoyment...
she got lazy, usually it's smooth shaven!![/QUOTE

Very sexy!!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, She is 43 after all I can't complain. She is old fashion but like any gal likes validation. So after reading the positive input about other gals with no face pics, she agreed to let me. She has gotten a tad bit more adventurous the past year or so. She literally just used a vibrator for the first time last night.... Yes she liked it. I was like "See, SEE, I told ya" Though I shan't be letting her take things too far and doubt she would let it anyways. But some [FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]Risqu[/FONT][FONT=DDG_ProximaNova]é[/FONT] fun is in good order. Just not too much. Balanced, like all things should be.

She's losing her tits while dropping BF% which since I'm a leg and ass guy I don't care, but them abs are sexy as fuck.View attachment 64672

Same boat for me...my wife has small breasts but her body fat is under 10 percent...love her definition and abs.

So hard to have both unless you get fake boobs. But that can put their body at a 8/10 easily.

Same boat for me...my wife has small breasts but her body fat is under 10 percent...love her definition and abs.

So hard to have both unless you get fake boobs. But that can put their body at a 8/10 easily.

Your wife is hot, and her tits are great in my book!! I'll take an ass over tits any day!!! Your wife is rocking it!!!

Back