• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Another tease she sent me at some point. I have an album of almost 300 photos like this so....she don't mind. I already told her we have competition and need to get some fresh material. Might get a cream pie whipped up for show and tell...lol
c2c8eeeb1a333790f5d9e4019a63061c.jpg
That looks delicious man

Eat, pound, sleep...

Thought I would share - ex wife.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    898.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 137
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    451.1 KB · Views: 133
Wife #2. Also applicable to the dark meat thread :) black/white/Latin mix.
hope you like

Very sexy , I like your style CAhardd!!

Max

Thanks brotha I have it saved already. I just think the text added to it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Perfect !! Whenever I see a photo sideways or blurry , anything, I like to clean it up for Everyone!! Great Pic!’ Max likes the pic

Max

This is my beautiful sexy amazing lady... she definitely is the hottest chick around....
f6fe1dd996d9599dd1fcb0133deba0a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Stephen ! A real beauty . We have some great ASF FEMALES .

Max

Sorry last pics wouldn't upload.

So here is my wife about 8 months ago in blue. And here she is today in pink panties.

She has been doing lots of bridges, squats and all that girl stuff for her butt. I think she might be overtraining a bit bc she does some leg exercises 4 times a week. Just different stuff each time. IDK.

I have to say that she is in great shape Augustine!! She has a great butt; great body period!!

Max

Thought I would share - ex wife.

C’mon!! Omg Sponx ! Rounding out the day of Beautiful ASF BABES! That should be the thread name!’ I may join you guys if they do!!

Max

Yeah she is bro one of a kind.....

Indeed! . Great ! Happy Wife , Happy Life!

Max
Maybe I will find out someday,

C’mon!! Omg Sponx ! Rounding out the day of Beautiful ASF BABES! That should be the thread name!’ I may join you guys if they do!!

Max

Haha, I was like "heck, why not" - she wasn't the nicest of people in the world anyway, lol.

Yo my lady is loving all the hearts she is gettting so she gave me another pic. So the more hearts she gets the more pics I get so... bros heart the fuck out of this so I can get more pics......
843e8a04d7641f9cf9317b5c97e63c8c.jpg

Give her my number if you split 🙏😂

My wife sends a message saying the crotchless panties came in that she ordered. I had no idea she ordered them to begin, and I opened this at work with some co-workers around. This was a little while ago but still nice when you know you're going home to a hot wife in crotchless panties
53f1128e2963346ed62aab6154e288d0.jpg
Mayhem seriously she is hot as hell!!
Take care of the P !! 😋

f6e9f73d129ea8ce4de3a77198c518d4.jpg

3c610f0a95ea17e9dd944d3b5fbd9fd8.jpg

827644042b1449ed725e1ec9d6b21650.jpg

Sorry No nudes to share ... she’s still my wife and tryin not to ruin that part, I’m not getting any better looking these days. . But I am proud as hell of how hard she worked for this ... and she has the best damn booty on the planet I swear!

You’re wife’s booty is Nicccce. That booty so big you can see it from the front! Haha that’s a compliment

f6e9f73d129ea8ce4de3a77198c518d4.jpg

3c610f0a95ea17e9dd944d3b5fbd9fd8.jpg

827644042b1449ed725e1ec9d6b21650.jpg

Sorry No nudes to share ... she’s still my wife and tryin not to ruin that part, I’m not getting any better looking these days. . But I am proud as hell of how hard she worked for this ... and she has the best damn booty on the planet I swear!

She’s hot!! With all due respect man!!

Back