• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

IML Gear Cream!
This was sent to me from a girl I met at the gym today20200113_214258_1.gif

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

In the interest of clarity..... you met a girl at the gym today? she sent you a video of her playing with her pussy today?
2min long lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

In the interest of clarity..... you met a girl at the gym today? she sent you a video of her playing with her pussy today?

Do you mean you don't have random girls at the gym who take your cell phone only to wait until they get home to send you explicit videos of themselves masturbating?

This shit is common place bro. And typical of what women do when they "like" a guy.

Do you mean you don't have random girls at the gym who take your cell phone only to wait until they get home to send you explicit videos of themselves masturbating?

This shit is common place bro. And typical of what women do when they "like" a guy.
Nope...perks of being married for 15years. I don't get to interact with the hot girls at the gym cause I'm married to one

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What's a girl?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Do you mean you don't have random girls at the gym who take your cell phone only to wait until they get home to send you explicit videos of themselves masturbating

Would bet cash monies that he DOES … Have you seen his hair ? :daydream:

Maybe not the SAME day ;) ...... these threads, SO enlightening :)

Maybe not the SAME day ;) ...... these threads, SO enlightening :)
The rules are... after exchanging numbers wait at least 3 business days to make contact. Then another 48hrs before any mention of nudes.

however, rimjobs are mandatory after the first date.... just stay away from the spicy gassy foods on that dinner date

by the way.... what’s your number 😉

The rules are... after exchanging numbers wait at least 3 business days to make contact. Then another 48hrs before any mention of nudes.

however, rimjobs are mandatory after the first date.... just stay away from the spicy gassy foods on that dinner date

by the way.... what’s your number 
How long should I wait to ask if she likes anal:waiting:

by the way.... what’s your number 

48 hours ??? you need to speed that up Hun :kiss:
someone waits that long to ask …. Im thinkin GHEY :twothumbs:

421e83553ba460e0ba71f0f518db5c0f.jpg
9c7c1ae4ca0525c58569d09026a11677.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back