• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Get Shredded!
This is the best forum i have seen yet, i love it. I wish i wasnt having dick problems from this test use .lol

Are you dosing your ai correctly? You may have elevated estrogen. Happens..

8f862928042bf0d938f58277140bf7ae.jpg

Wife’s bikini. Just got it for her.

I wondered, but then I thought "why would they put a tag there?"

Like the A-okay sign by the nutsack type thing..I always look ! F’s me up all the time! Lol . I’ll be at the gym and some dude will get me with that symbol and for one, @ first I didn’t know what the F they were doing , just Rando dudes that I don’t barely know. I would think WHY THE HECK ARE THESE DUDES (17-30yrs old) holding their hand in an upside down “okay” symbol down by their inner thigh ??” I am thinking maybe it’s a gay pick up thing but (I am not that dumb...{debatable}! )
They always start cracking up, laughing !

Later I find out they “INDEED” did, make me look at their dicks ! Ha Ha Jokes on the Big Guy... So, I pondered.... .....How many guys had done that to me all over the USA?? : skinny little dudes, black dudes, Mexican dudes, young gamer type guys, and even a few friends but, I try not to get side tracked and sometimes am looking at something (staring into space during my training). Wearing the actual Bose”noise reduction” Headphones (they work!). I am thinking, I need a good one to get people back...maybe I will sneakily go in and change the pin on their weights all stealth like! Lol , they will think they are getting weak...just up it a pin or three. They will question why they got so weak during sets! Saw a guy doing that to people online and it was hilarious! He would do it quite a few times , even on the step mill when peeps are looking down or at the bottom with hoodie or are walking backwards (they deserve it) ! Lol

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Like the A-okay sign by the nutsack type thing..I always look ! F’s me up all the time! Lol . I’ll be at the gym and some dude will get me with that symbol and for one, @ first I didn’t know what the F they were doing , just Rando dudes that I don’t barely know. I would think WHY THE HECK ARE THESE DUDES (17-30yrs old) holding their hand in an upside down “okay” symbol down by their inner thigh ??” I am thinking maybe it’s a gay pick up thing but (I am not that dumb...{debatable}! )
They always start cracking up, laughing !

Later I find out they “INDEED” did, make me look at their dicks ! Ha Ha Jokes on the Big Guy... So, I pondered.... .....How many guys had done that to me all over the USA?? : skinny little dudes, black dudes, Mexican dudes, young gamer type guys, and even a few friends but, I try not to get side tracked and sometimes am looking at something (staring into space during my training). Wearing the actual Bose”noise reduction” Headphones (they work!). I am thinking, I need a good one to get people back...maybe I will sneakily go in and change the pin on their weights all stealth like! Lol , they will think they are getting weak...just up it a pin or three. They will question why they got so weak during sets! Saw a guy doing that to people online and it was hilarious! He would do it quite a few times , even on the step mill when peeps are looking down or at the bottom with hoodie or are walking backwards (they deserve it) ! Lol

Max

I heard of fuckers doing that shit decades ago - kinda like "ha I made you look!", but WTF!! Cant say it's happened to me at the gym, I might throw shit.

I think we need our own subtle gesture that gives a fair warning of "not recommended"! The only 'b' I throw up is upright bc thats my M.O. add a B to that bitch.

I heard of fuckers doing that shit decades ago - kinda like "ha I made you look!", but WTF!! Cant say it's happened to me at the gym, I might throw shit.

I think we need our own subtle gesture that gives a fair warning of "not recommended"! The only 'b' I throw up is upright bc thats my M.O. add a B to that bitch.

Lol. Hells Yeah! Or A shirt “DO NOT APPROACH”

Max

Lol. Hells Yeah! Or A shirt “DO NOT APPROACH”

Max

I have one for angry day which clearly states "Are you really trying to piss me off?"

We should start our own shirt company with creative sayings for gym assholes

I have one for angry day which clearly states "Are you really trying to piss me off?"

We should start our own shirt company with creative sayings for gym assholes

For sure: I think the IML store will make us any shits , 2mb or less , nice shirts for BB TOO!

Max

For sure: I think the IML store will make us any shits , 2mb or less , nice shirts for BB TOO!

Max

I got a connect for the printing!! We need to start a thread called..

"Ever been moving weight and some Young Ballbag hooks you with the side eye!!?? If you could write exactly what you would say on a shirt, what would it be!?"

LMFAO - dude. It's

Get Shredded!

"Ever been moving weight and some Young Ballbag hooks you with the side eye!!?? If you could write exactly what you would say on a shirt, what would it be!?"

LMFAO - dude. It's
yes, you can watch me fuck your wife/girlfriend/mom.

LMFAO - dude. It's

!

Shirt: “ I EAT MILLENNIALS TO GET THIS BIG “
(Wolf Inserted w Bloody fangs)

Or
“ KEEP STARING...(#+%+++=) !!”

Someone need to fill that one in. I will keep thinking.

Max
Gonna make the first one for my papa! That would have been perfect for Fathers Day! Damn

Last edited:
Thanks she definitely fun
Maybe it’s cause red head not sure

Redheads have that “something extra”. When they are hot, they are hot. Tempers too! Lol

Max

!

Or

Max
Gonna make the first one for my papa! That would have been perfect for Fathers Day! Damn

Everyone should have a good attitude!! Hell yeah! Shirts people will buy! Like "I hope your rowboat ass can backup that motorboat mouth!"

Everyone should have a good attitude!! Hell yeah! Shirts people will buy! Like "I hope your rowboat ass can backup that motorboat mouth!"

Lmao! I always like personalized T’s!! Too funny

Max

!

Or

Max

"Keep Staring and I will file rape charges"

Okays bro's....enough of the bullshit talk....everyone wants to get a boner from your wife, girlfriend pics...

Back