• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

IML Gear Cream!
Sleeping beauty...

dad9d3f73bf9f73a909b4d066e07e867.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mmm mmm good!

Definitely a top notch comment coming from you brother. Many many thanks. I'm just a lucky dude.

Indeed and Well deserved. She looks like someone that I could take anywhere and be proud !

Max

She a model??

Beautiful lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. She was, but figured out that theres a niche market for getting paid to play a variety of Disney princesses. Talk about bank!

It's like us getting paid to workout except she doesn't sweat and gets 10x what I'd make. Lmao

This is the best forum i have seen yet, i love it. I wish i wasnt having dick problems from this test use .lol

She looks great for sure, oh yes I would! :)

My wife has larger tits, but as they say variety is the spice of life.

Thanks bro.

IMO some guys like a more slender body. That's what I am into mostly.

I know guys who love big fat asses and big giant tits. Not my thing. My wife is 53...if she had giant boobs, by now they would sagging down/stretched out. Fuck that.

I *would* fuck that. :boobs:

You know me, I like all types.

Thanks bro.

IMO some guys like a more slender body. That's what I am into mostly.

I know guys who love big fat asses and big giant tits. Not my thing. My wife is 53...if she had giant boobs, by now they would sagging down/stretched out. Fuck that.

You and I understand each other in this regard.... I am more of petite lady. With enough ass and tits to look like a lady and not a 10 year old boy....

Back