• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

IML Gear Cream!
a6d01a5d617f2fc01225492d43f16bbb.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Awesome guys. Sexy ladies ! Are they PED users ? Mine used to play with t3, clen, and a little anavar, but migraine headaches put a stop to it.

My wife has been using Primo for awhile. We love it.

She is in fantastic shape. And strong as shit. Her orgasms are insane.

Damn, she is sexy. Isn't it the best when they are mature, and know what they want n not shy about getting it ...

Definitely.

Best relationship I have ever had... so compatible.

And she is self driven to workout hard and be competitive. I would love to put her in a competition. Really think she would do well.

Definitely.

Best relationship I have ever had... so compatible.

And she is self driven to workout hard and be competitive. I would love to put her in a competition. Really think she would do well.

you two swing? If ya ever decide to, PM me... lol

Wow, I was gone for a couple years, looking through old threads, and this one is still going strong. Fucking great. That's why I love this place.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My wife

This is all I will show out of respect for her.
She's mostly into fitness training and not bodybuilding.
She also trains with me doing boxing, airborne ranger training (full hand to hand) and shooting guns.
Loves our alone time (no matter what we're doing), time with the family, being outside and our occasional dinner dates. Yes, I date my wife quiet often.

Attachments

• 1475086297322.jpg
    1475086297322.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 1475086295623.jpg
    1475086295623.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 153
She also trains with me doing boxing, airborne ranger training (full hand to hand) and shooting guns.
Loves our alone time (no matter what we're doing), time with the family, being outside and our occasional dinner dates. Yes, I date my wife quiet often.

You live in a log cabin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought respect went out the window in the pit?

In all seriousness I like the legs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

In all seriousness... probably shows off much much more at the beach. And you can see her face there...

IML Gear Cream!
You live in a log cabin?

NO, even though we do live in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vacation sexy pics!!!

We live in the country but the mountains with the cabin rentals and the lake are about 40 minutes away and we frequent them often.

Be that as it may. Respect for my wife's wishes takes me to another level. To each their own.
The wife said thank you for the compliment.

In all seriousness... probably shows off much much more at the beach. And you can see her face there...

True as you can see her back, belly button and yes; even her face at the beach, lol. But on the web where everything is spread worldwide and is permanently out there.
I will not show what she doesn't want me to.

Legs... there’s a reason zztop wrote a hit song about them.

classy is sexy. Your wife is marriage material. Good for you bub. Rare gems in a pile of cubic circonium (sp?) ...

Yeah, we usually hit cabins on vacation. I did a double take on the headboard to see if I recognized it. ;)

Not sure where you live lol. You may live closer than you think or you may live on the opposite side of the country, lol.

Legs... there’s a reason zztop wrote a hit song about them.

classy is sexy. Your wife is marriage material. Good for you bub. Rare gems in a pile of cubic circonium (sp?) ...

Thanks Milford.
She does have legs that won't quit on her little 5'2' tall frame and that upside down heart shaped ass to go with those legs but she said no when I wanted to post it.

We live in the country but the mountains with the cabin rentals and the lake are about 40 minutes away and we frequent them often.

Be that as it may. Respect for my wife's wishes takes me to another level. To each their own.
The wife said thank you for the compliment.

True as you can see her back, belly button and yes; even her face at the beach, lol. But on the web where everything is spread worldwide and is permanently out there.
I will not show what she doesn't want me to.
Just remember though....your wife is now an official member of the disgusting, devil worshipping, slum of the internet...PIT!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Such a great thread! She is ripped and tight!

Max

Back