Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Page 196 of 215 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3224
  1. #2926
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,924

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,836
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,022
    Thanked in
    1,159 Posts
    Rep Points
    35079552

    Very nice brother!!!! Your wife is the reason mine is gonna start an Anavar Blast. Your wife is RIPPED!!!

  2. #2927
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,432
    Thanked in
    11,152 Posts
    Rep Points
    712000098

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post



    Friendly competition. Lolz


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like competitions!! We are all winners!!

    Max

  3. #2928
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    4894266

    My mrs
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #2929
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    4894266

    Wife on vacation, had alot of fun on this empty beach. Was a great day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #2930
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,432
    Thanked in
    11,152 Posts
    Rep Points
    712000098

    Quote Originally Posted by Saski View Post
    Wife on vacation, had alot of fun on this empty beach. Was a great day!
    What a View

    Max

  6. #2931
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,579
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,456
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Saski View Post
    Wife on vacation, had alot of fun on this empty beach. Was a great day!
    I would of had a lot of fun on that beach too with her...she is damn sexy.

    How old is she bro?

  7. #2932
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    4894266

    Sexiest 49 yo I have ever seen

  8. #2933
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,838

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,416
    Thanked in
    1,471 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice guys. Tell em thanks for sharing. My wife won't let me take pics.

  9. #2934
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,579
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,456
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Nice guys. Tell em thanks for sharing. My wife won't let me take pics.
    “Let you?”

    Fuck that.

    Last girl that I had wouldn’t let me take pics. She’s gone now.

    Put it to her straight.

    Not kidding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2935
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,838

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,416
    Thanked in
    1,471 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    “Let you?”

    Fuck that.

    Last girl that I had wouldn’t let me take pics. She’s gone now.

    Put it to her straight.

    Not kidding.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As she's aged 47 now she's not as secure as she once was. No matter what I say she doesn't buy it. This is what happens when you're super hot and can't keep men away from you then you hit your 40s and don't get the same attention.

  11. #2936
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,579
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,456
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    As she's aged 47 now she's not as secure as she once was. No matter what I say she doesn't buy it. This is what happens when you're super hot and can't keep men away from you then you hit your 40s and don't get the same attention.
    My girl is 53.

    Looks great... loves that I take pics.

    We don’t mind retro pics here either. Maybe one or two in her 30’s?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #2937
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,913

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,987
    Thanked in
    10,200 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Nice guys. Tell em thanks for sharing. My wife won't let me take pics.
    I'm torn between being respectful of my wife and being a pervert and showing her off. So far the respectful has won out. Kudos to guys who are comfortable posting pics and kudos to their significant others.

    (I do have one pic banked and ready to go...maybe some night when I'm posting under the influence.)

  13. #2938
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    4894266

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I'm torn between being respectful of my wife and being a pervert and showing her off. So far the respectful has won out. Kudos to guys who are comfortable posting pics and kudos to their significant others.

    (I do have one pic banked and ready to go...maybe some night when I'm posting under the influence.)
    For me I don't think it's disrespectful to post, especially since she has show on a public beach everything I have posted here. But rather I am proud to show my hot wife who I am lily to have, who works very hard to maintain herself.
    Certainly wives always worry and are self conscious of their looks, but taking pictures that flatter and highlight how sexy they are definitely enhance their self imagine. I can take pictures that would make any woman look sexy or use angles backgrounds that make any woman look unflattering. Preparation lighting, angles, backgrounds, poses and highlight your ladies best attributes
    Take many and delete all but the very best, the resulting pictures will surprise your wife and she will not mind the odd anonymous post of a boob or ass 👍

  14. #2939
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,579
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,456
    Thanked in
    1,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Saski View Post
    For me I don't think it's disrespectful to post, especially since she has show on a public beach everything I have posted here. But rather I am proud to show my hot wife who I am lily to have, who works very hard to maintain herself.
    Certainly wives always worry and are self conscious of their looks, but taking pictures that flatter and highlight how sexy they are definitely enhance their self imagine. I can take pictures that would make any woman look sexy or use angles backgrounds that make any woman look unflattering. Preparation lighting, angles, backgrounds, poses and highlight your ladies best attributes
    Take many and delete all but the very best, the resulting pictures will surprise your wife and she will not mind the odd anonymous post of a boob or ass
    Definitely


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #2940
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    6,838

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,416
    Thanked in
    1,471 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    My girl is 53.

    Looks great... loves that I take pics.

    We don’t mind retro pics here either. Maybe one or two in her 30’s?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't have any nudes from then.
    https://imgur.com/vhnOQkR

Similar Threads

  1. My Wife.
    By heathalot in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 09:54 AM
  2. The Wife needs help!!
    By Tanker20 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 07:05 AM
  3. Show.. (Inb4 donkey show)
    By TBJ in forum The Pit
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:59 AM
  4. Wife wants to try Var
    By coalminer78 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:20 AM
  5. Wife and I going to NYC!!
    By Apost in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums