• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Get Shredded!
Wife. No nudes. Gingers do snap. lol

Diet full of sodas, chicken nuggets, french fries, tasty cakes, and chocolate
attachment.php
Superb

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wife. No nudes. Gingers do snap. lol

Diet full of sodas, chicken nuggets, french fries, tasty cakes, and chocolate
attachment.php

Looking good, myself never been one for a redhead tho. But I almost prefer a girl to have a little meat on her than super skinny.

wow, She is looking good my man. her ass is growing Lol... those bridges are amazing for the booty!

How is her ass coming along guys? She is doing tons of squats and bridges.
20d6a14d9e2ac6815f83c208d9f270eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, She is looking good my man. her ass is growing Lol... those bridges are amazing for the booty!

Thanks bro...she definitely had added some mass.

Hoping for a little more by the summer. Tease my neighbors...get their cocks hard.

How is her ass coming along guys? She is doing tons of squats and bridges.
20d6a14d9e2ac6815f83c208d9f270eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid work there !! Heard girls at gym the other day talking about butts of steel by Julian Michaels said she couldn't walk for a week . This girl was squatting 225 to floor . So I'm guessing that video is tuff as hell

IML Gear Cream!
Solid work there !! Heard girls at gym the other day talking about butts of steel by Julian Michaels said she couldn't walk for a week . This girl was squatting 225 to floor . So I'm guessing that video is tuff as hell

My wife is doing 225 on squats...but only partial reps. Still she only weighs 120 pounds.

Back