• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

IML Gear Cream!
Watching the views with the wife....
007595667c7cb29aedcb6dbaaf290ca2.jpg

66fd0d80b3bdf4f7159923060a0bca12.jpg

d899baf17546e690159979cdddc91f48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, very nice views forsure!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Hello everyone! I know how difficult it is to find a good dating site with a lot of real people. Now I have become much more rebellious and now I can talk about badoo reviews myself. After I saw this review, I immediately started getting to know each other and very successfully! Found some great partners.

Ok now it makes sense after this post and your other crappie one. I thought it was winter but it’s definitely troll season with the link

Oooops. Sorry not sure wtf happened with the triple posts. Not a bad thing though. Lol

Very nice brother!!!! Your wife is the reason mine is gonna start an Anavar Blast. Your wife is RIPPED!!!

Nice guys. Tell em thanks for sharing. My wife won't let me take pics.

“Let you?”

Fuck that.

Last girl that I had wouldn’t let me take pics. She’s gone now.

Put it to her straight.

Not kidding.

“Let you?”

Fuck that.

Last girl that I had wouldn’t let me take pics. She’s gone now.

Put it to her straight.

Not kidding.

As she's aged 47 now she's not as secure as she once was. No matter what I say she doesn't buy it. This is what happens when you're super hot and can't keep men away from you then you hit your 40s and don't get the same attention.

As she's aged 47 now she's not as secure as she once was. No matter what I say she doesn't buy it. This is what happens when you're super hot and can't keep men away from you then you hit your 40s and don't get the same attention.

My girl is 53.

Looks great... loves that I take pics.

We don’t mind retro pics here either. Maybe one or two in her 30’s?

Nice guys. Tell em thanks for sharing. My wife won't let me take pics.

I'm torn between being respectful of my wife and being a pervert and showing her off. So far the respectful has won out. Kudos to guys who are comfortable posting pics and kudos to their significant others.

(I do have one pic banked and ready to go...maybe some night when I'm posting under the influence.) :funny:

I'm torn between being respectful of my wife and being a pervert and showing her off. So far the respectful has won out. Kudos to guys who are comfortable posting pics and kudos to their significant others.

(I do have one pic banked and ready to go...maybe some night when I'm posting under the influence.) :funny:

For me I don't think it's disrespectful to post, especially since she has show on a public beach everything I have posted here. But rather I am proud to show my hot wife who I am lily to have, who works very hard to maintain herself.
Certainly wives always worry and are self conscious of their looks, but taking pictures that flatter and highlight how sexy they are definitely enhance their self imagine. I can take pictures that would make any woman look sexy or use angles backgrounds that make any woman look unflattering. Preparation lighting, angles, backgrounds, poses and highlight your ladies best attributes
Take many and delete all but the very best, the resulting pictures will surprise your wife and she will not mind the odd anonymous post of a boob or ass 👍

For me I don't think it's disrespectful to post, especially since she has show on a public beach everything I have posted here. But rather I am proud to show my hot wife who I am lily to have, who works very hard to maintain herself.
Certainly wives always worry and are self conscious of their looks, but taking pictures that flatter and highlight how sexy they are definitely enhance their self imagine. I can take pictures that would make any woman look sexy or use angles backgrounds that make any woman look unflattering. Preparation lighting, angles, backgrounds, poses and highlight your ladies best attributes
Take many and delete all but the very best, the resulting pictures will surprise your wife and she will not mind the odd anonymous post of a boob or ass

Definitely

Back