• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Get Shredded!
9d2559b55e978a30dd94072d5da328ba.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Seriously fine lady you have!!

Keeping with the ass theme...Mrs Swolle showing me her yoga skills. I believe this pose is the 'dirty down dog' position
ba40f16fb9af6190db7d1fc7b4588b60.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Yes! Dirty Hot Yoga! I need to open a studio for that

Max

bfc37581a8b37c2930fd15978fddaa74.jpg

0b1fc0788011607f1a70e1b71a14242a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would smash! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Keeping with the ass theme...Mrs Swolle showing me her yoga skills. I believe this pose is the 'dirty down dog' position
ba40f16fb9af6190db7d1fc7b4588b60.jpg

looks deee-ricious!

- - - Updated - - -

9d2559b55e978a30dd94072d5da328ba.jpg

mmmmm sexy

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll try to sneak one of the ol mrs soon... still tryna sneak one of the bitch from work.... without getting fired for it... it’s tricky...

would smash! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

looks deee-ricious!

- - - Updated - - -

mmmmm sexy

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll try to sneak one of the ol mrs soon... still tryna sneak one of the bitch from work.... without getting fired for it... it’s tricky...

Bro I wouldn’t sneak anything tbh.

If your wife isn’t cool with it, then leave it alone. My wife likes that I want to show her off.

I block her face for anonymity and it’s fine. Not ever gonna see guys from here most likely.

I have seen thousands of pics naked etc of girls online. If I passed one in the street, I would have no fucking idea.

Last edited:

If your wife isn’t cool with it, then leave it alone. My wife likes that I want to show her off.

I block her face for anonymity and it’s fine. Not ever gonna see guys from here most likely.

I have seen thousands of pics naked etc of girls online. If I passed one in the street, I would have no fucking idea.
Nonsense, you're not the boss of Milf, let him sneak away, lol

Fantastic...spectacular nips too!
Yeah I love them she thinks they need enhancement so I'm not going to argue just not going to let them go too big

Get Shredded!
Yeah I love them she thinks they need enhancement so I'm not going to argue just not going to let them go too big

I'm a big fan of all natural when it comes to boobs. Even if they're just A cups. I'd rather have a natural A than a fake DDD.

I'm a big fan of all natural when it comes to boobs. Even if they're just A cups. I'd rather have a natural A than a fake DDD.
Agreed but I'm hopeful going up just a little won't ruin the feel plus if it makes her happy right

Met this girl at the ymca about a week ago not bad for 50 sexy n very tight. She's definitely a milf...
eb3aa8a7ccfe2d871b4e1962d046d7f5.jpg
b3a68368858103be21c1365fc399b23a.jpg
0df1f78000978018e5248f194978a45f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hook a brotha up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah definitely gotta agree with the no sneak thing. Sorry Mr. Swole. Lol My wife had no issues with me posting pics of her on here in fact it makes her horny as hell. That being said, and she warned me, if I posted some of her without her knowledge the shit would hit the fan. Besides there’s nothing better than a willing photo shoot. Always leads to a great night of banging. To me it’s worth following her rules.

Back