• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

http://
3038izk.jpg

Had to post up a pic of my MrsR :) and say goodbye to the old ta ta's

Yes good luck to you and her, and pics when she is fully healed lol
Thanks bro, its a little nerve wracking having her go through another surgery, but hopefully this is the last and we can move on from this episode of our lives😀

And definatly pics of the new girls are coming... Hell, I might give them there own thread, " Mrs.R's new titties":roflmao:

does she have implants now??I not she and you will regret getting them.jmo

IML Gear Cream!
does she have implants now??I not she and you will regret getting them.jmo

Yes actually I do, Ive had them for 15 years and never regretted them EVER :) But......... since Im recovering from a partial mastectomy for breast cancer I need to get my breasts fixed so its no longer a want, but a necessity. I highly doubt I will regret it :)

I was just saying if the ones in the pic were real I would have kept those;)
800 cc is gonna be huge..you wil be able to do squats without any weights.lol j/k

Last edited:
I was just saying if the ones in the pic were real I would have kept those;)
800 cc is gonna be huge..you wil be able to do squats without any weights.lol j/k

LOLZ ;) and my squat is pathetic as it is :) Oh well, no regrets - lifes too short :kiss:

LOLZ ;) and my squat is pathetic as it is :) Oh well, no regrets - lifes too short :kiss:

well good luck tom.My wife said her implants hurt worse than having a baby?She had to have hers redone as well when one busted:(
We decided if that happends again we will just do a lift and get rid of them.

Another of many I took this weekend

;)

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to fix it for me again :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 884
Another

Enjoy..

- - - Updated - - -

Fix for me again please..;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 893
Nice house are those radius corners on the drywall nice upgrade natural hard wood someone is living the dream oh yeah and the traffic stopping amazingly genetic freak you call your wife girlfriend is really cool too. She's a unicorn...

Yes actually I do, Ive had them for 15 years and never regretted them EVER :) But......... since Im recovering from a partial mastectomy for breast cancer I need to get my breasts fixed so its no longer a want, but a necessity. I highly doubt I will regret it :)

Good luck mrs R hope you heal up quick!!

Back