• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

IML Gear Cream!
Gay alert

Sorry to inform you my man but not one straight man even noticed she was in a gym

I hang wit hotties all the time doood... Typical day in nor-cal hombre.

Nice gyms are much harder to find :(

If only you recorded her working out in bra n panties at home

I was digging this chick till the pull-ups in the squat rack happened. I'd kick her to the curb for that alone.

IMG_8974.jpg

Dude you are blessed... if I were in the gym I would be so fucking distracted probably drop a 45 plate on my head.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like she has a cute face :winkfinger:

That's a real shame. I prefer them with andro features like a thick jaw and stubble.

You should pin her with tren until desired results achieved.

Nice house are those radius corners on the drywall nice upgrade natural hard wood someone is living the dream oh yeah and the traffic stopping amazingly genetic freak you call your wife girlfriend is really cool too. She's a unicorn...

Nice house are those radius corners on the drywall nice upgrade natural hard wood someone is living the dream oh yeah and the traffic stopping amazingly genetic freak you call your wife girlfriend is really cool too. She's a unicorn...

😆👍

Last night

In our hotel room..;)

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know why my pics go upside down...if anyone can fix be my guest :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 947
Back