• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

of course
IMG_9581.jpg

Whoa You chick is hot but I'm more jelly of your gym...... My gym is a piece of shit in comparison!!! Fucking cracked leather, weights every where, Hammer strength machines form the early 90s hell even the dumbell rack is freakin broken and feels like its going to disintegrate every time you put a dumbell back. You got nice tan leather new machines and a good view!

Holey shit bee-rad and NCguy .....both of u guys blew this up with ur sexy ass woman ....:clapping::winkfinger::p

Whoa You chick is hot but I'm more jelly of your gym...... My gym is a piece of shit in comparison!!! Fucking cracked leather, weights every where, Hammer strength machines form the early 90s hell even the dumbell rack is freakin broken and feels like its going to disintegrate every time you put a dumbell back. You got nice tan leather new machines and a good view!
Gay alert

Sorry to inform you my man but not one straight man even noticed she was in a gym

Gay alert

Sorry to inform you my man but not one straight man even noticed she was in a gym
Holy shit shes in a gym?!!! Mind blown!
I wonder how many photos of bigfoot have been taken and never noticed bc of pics like this!

Back