• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435293458.580480.jpg

This was sent to me.....don't know who but I like her tits....

U.S. Army Vet.

865248797259c496ea8558a50e7e3800.jpg

Nice ass and eyes, well done sir :winkfinger: Her eyes were the first thing I noticed.

Just say I'm horny, send me nudes, and baammm.

I love the shape of your wife's glutes! Very similar to mine. My wife's hips are a little wider and she naturally has roundness due to her mom's ghetto booty (which she still has at 60). Is it wrong to want to bang your mother in law? :p

Send more pics! She's got some perkiness for such large breasts!

Those are some tight openings my man. She obviously works those muscles down there :winkfinger:

Time to go pound the wife.....

I do that every night! If she wasn't wore out from being preggo, we'd go twice a day easy :) I love being on, except for the fact that every round ass I want to bend over, but hey! Besides that no complaints, LOL!

Those are 2 different chicks

Anyone wanna trade for a few hour, my girl is 5'3" Colombian thoroughbred. Only trade for a ripped / somewhat muscular women. Where my swingers at?!

p.s. Only rule is no tren base before hand.

Get Shredded!
And my ex. Love them short girls haha

4f2c6cae96ad9a2d5c651f2b06cf9c33.jpg

I miss her amazing tits :(
5ac2bea2832cd17760d463ed8fd4a170.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wish that was my wife joebad. I'm surprised brother you don't remember my wife from the contest I won years ago.... I'm sure you see a lot though so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Lol. Mines nothing special although the woman above is 44 yrs of age.

U.S. Army Vet.

The woman in the picture.......hold on let me see if I can get mine to do a pose.....I doubt it since the accident she's very down on herself now but I will see what I can do.

U.S. Army Vet.

lol..Glad she is not your wife gear up I would feel bad as I was thinking of a lot of things I would do to her.hahaha j/k

Back